Chapter Five

~Monday 2nd July 2018~

"Someone seems to be in a good mood," Eryll chuckled at Vivek's comment, picking at his breakfast absently, his hunger having subsided far earlier than he had thought.

"How could I not be?" Eryll couldn't even try to suppress his smile, the constant depression he had experienced for the last two decades no longer weighing on his shoulders.

"Don't you think it's a bit strange though? How he just kinda fell into your lap, without us even having to look much?" Eryll shrugged plainly.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," Eryll sighed when Vivek fell silent, "look, I get where you're coming from, honestly, I do, I'd just prefer to look at the positives. You don't have to do that stupid ritual that nearly kills you half the time, I don't have to spend months worrying about where he could be, he will just be here and safe."

"It has to be more than a coincidence though, what if he knows? What if he remembers something from one of his past reincarnations? He is the three-hundredth, maybe something is different," Eryll's brows knotted into a soft frown, allowing a moment of thought to fall between the two men.

"I don't think he does, none of them have, not since the first few, and they didn't even remember that much. Surely he would have made something known if he did remember anything. All we can do is hope it is just a coincidence."

"I guess, I'm gonna keep a close eye on him though, in his case he exhibits anything weird."

"As will I," Eryll said, a sly smirk curving his lips, "he's certainly prettier than the last few have been, his features seem softer."

"Unlike your cock," Vivek teased, glancing over the breakfast bar to peek at the straining bulge in Eryll's jeans. Eryll rolled his eyes, shifting in his seat a little in the hopes it would alleviate some of the pressure.

"I can't help it, I haven't even had the opportunity to touch him in over twenty years. Anything sets me off," Eryll grumbled sullenly, feeling very much like a horny teenager. It wasn't that he was embarrassed about his physical reactions, Vivek never cared anyway, it was simply inconvenient to have to avoid thinking about Dove anywhere in public. Even the little things affected him, like the boy's ravishing smile and that shade of rouge that stained his cheeks whenever he blushed.

"Stop thinking, Eryll, it's getting worse," Vivek laughed, sipping his mug of coffee, those bright eyes of his glinting mischievously, "you can just ask me if you would like me to help, you know I don't mind," Eryll tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, raising one eyebrow.

"Are you offering?"

"Are you asking?" Vivek countered, that wicked smirk weaving its way onto his lips. Leaning down and resting his forearms on the counter, Vivek ran his tongue over his plump lips, the bottom one catching between his teeth for just a second. In less than a second, Eryll appeared behind Vivek, kneading his hands roughly into the witch's ass, suppressing the urge to simply rip off the slacks the man adorned. They were expensive after all, and Vivek would not be pleased.

"You're a tease, y'know," Eryll purred, leaning down over the witch, catching the lobe of his left ear between his teeth and tugging on it in a not so gentle manner, "I don't ask, Viv, because I know there's no point. You'll always want me, always," Eryll smirked at the little whimper that slipped from Vivek's parted lips when he pressed his own arousal against the cleft of the witch's clothed ass, "it'd be so easy for me to just slide into you right now," Eryll felt Vivek shiver at the low, sultry tones he spoke in, "you'd like that, wouldn't you? Is that what you want, Viv? You want me to fuck you over the kitchen counter like a common whore?"