Chapter Twenty

~Monday 20th August 2018~

"You watched me in the shower!" Dove yelled, the flush of heat in his cheeks barely acknowledged, "this is such an invasion of my privacy! You were in my room whilst I got changed!" Dove felt the blush deepen in his cheeks with every thought of what Vivek may have witnessed.

"Yes, I did," Vivek's nonchalant act in the whole situation only added to Dove's frustration, "I've also seen you jerk off and, personally, I think this whole sexual tension flirting thing between the two of you could be resolved if you just fucked. It's a mutual desire," Dove's lips parted slightly, no words passing over his lips despite the sentences formulating in his mind. His eyes averted to the floor, unable to even look in Eryll's direction. Vivek may have been correct but he didn't have to be so blunt about it.

"Go put on some clothes, Viv, you can apologise after," Eryll didn't sound too pleased, good, at least he wasn't on Vivek's side in the situation.

"Eryll, I was just-"

"Now, Viv," Eryll growled in a more stern tone, with no verbal response that Dove could manage to hear. Instead, his voice only followed by the distancing footsteps of Vivek's bare feet. Dove turned away, busying himself with making the rest of the pancakes, no longer in the bright mood he had awoken in.

"He doesn't think before he speaks," Eryll murmured after a long moment of silence, his voice awfully close to Dove, "he thinks he's funny. I'm sorry if he made you uncomfortable. He meant no harm all this time, his favourite pass time seems to be pissing me off," a shiver prickled over Dove's skin when he felt Eryll's body brush against his own, concluding the man was stood right behind him.

"It's fine," Dove muttered sullenly, leaning back ever so slightly, feeling himself relax when Eryll rested his hands on his hips. The man knew exactly where to place his hands to elicit the reaction he was looking for, although Dove was sure Eryll likely figured that out millennia ago.

"You're just saying that to be polite," Dove was unable to suppress the smile that curved his lips when Eryll rested his chin on the boy's shoulder, "you're allowed to be mad at him," Eryll paused for a moment, "and me," Dove's breath caught in his throat when Eryll's hands skimmed over his stomach, the tips of his fingers resting just above the boy's waist.

"I'll get him back," Dove vowed in a playful tone, his lip catching between his teeth when he felt Eryll's lips graze over the crook of his neck, "don't you have to go to work or something?" Dove teased with a soft giggle.

"Not today, no," Eryll murmured, his warm breath fanning out over Dove's skin, "I have some things to discuss with Viv, but we don't have to go into the office."

"T-That's nice," Dove choked out, his focus getting shoddier as the seconds ticked by that Eryll remained in such close proximity, "stop doing that," Dove whispered, although there wasn't an ounce of urgency in his voice.

"Doing what?" Dove could actually hear the smirk in Eryll's voice before he felt it curve the man's lips. Clutching onto the counter to prevent his knees from giving out, Dove tried to think of anything other than Eryll's semi pressing against his ass, or the marks the man was littering over his throat, or anything else equally arousing. 

"That," Dove squeaked when Eryll's lips latched onto a particularly sensitive spot just below his left ear that immediately sent shockwaves to the boy's cock and made his body feel as though it had been lit on fire. If one touch did that, Dove didn't even want to dwell on what Eryll could do to him with a little more time.

"You seem like you're enjoying it enough, why should I stop?" with a barely audible moan tumbling out over Dove's lips, the boy stepped away from Eryll, ensuring there was enough distance between the two that he would actually be able to think straight.