Chapter Twenty-One

~Friday 31st August 2018~

Eryll was in a foul mood. He had been for over a week and he couldn't quite manage to shake it. Vivek said it was bad for business, hence why he wouldn't allow Eryll near any of the mortal clients. A murder lawsuit wouldn't exactly exhibit an air of trust to any who wanted to deal with their business. Instead, Eryll had been confined to his home office the majority of the time or had to promise to remain quiet if it was imperative for him to be present at a meeting.

It wasn't like Eryll's dark demeanour was unjustified, he had every right to allow the rage to play in his mind. Abyzou had surfaced. Not only surfaced but had been brazen enough to attack Dove in the penthouse. He had somehow passed by all of Vivek's wards and charms without a sound and Eryll knew exactly why. It was a show of power.

Abyzou wanted to leave Eryll with no sense of security, hence the attack occurring in their home. He wanted Dove to fear him too, Eryll was sure of that. The only question Eryll had unanswered was why Dove was still alive. Abyzou had the perfect opportunity to kill him or take him elsewhere for some other sickening purpose. Yet he didn't. Eryll had spent many a night pondering why, although he never managed to reach a tangible conclusion.

Muttering under his breath, Eryll stepped into the elevator, pressing the button for the penthouse, suppressing the roll of his eyes when he was joined by another resident, Taylor Declan. The boy was only two years younger than Eryll, although he had the mentality of a five-year-old. He was a trust fund baby and a spoilt brat, with no prospects other than living off daddy's money. However, the worst aspect had to be the constant flirting.

"Smile, Eryll, you'll get lines if you keep frowning so much," Taylor was beaming, his own bright mood only darkening Eryll's evermore, "how's work?" Eryll forced a strained smile onto his lips, hoping if he looked mostly disinterested then the boy would finally get the message and shut up.

"Tedious," Eryll muttered, silently praying he would get a phone call from Vivek with some unimportant message he had forgotten to relay.

"Who's that guy that lives with you?" Eryll tensed for a moment, mentally assuring himself that it was just a generic question, Taylor had no affiliation with Abyzou. For his own good, he best not.

"My PA," Taylor nodded, looking a little smug. Clearly, he had gotten the answer he was looking for, maybe Eryll should have just lied and said Dove was his boyfriend. It might put the boy off.

"I thought he might be your sugar baby or something," Taylor said with a chuckle, "I suppose I should have guessed he worked for you. You don't really act like the sugar daddy type," Eryll didn't even bother to force any sort of pity laugh for Taylor, wanting the boy to feel uncomfortable in the hopes that it might finally make him quiet, "um, well, I'll see you around," Eryll felt himself physically relax the moment Taylor stepped out of the elevator, choosing to only bid him goodbye with a curt nod. That boy certainly had a way with getting on Eryll's nerves.

Upon entering the penthouse, Eryll had the immediate assumption that Dove must have either been in his room or had possibly fallen asleep early on the couch due to the lack of lights switched on. It was only early evening but Eryll knew how much the boy could nap, especially with the broken sleep he received at night. Eryll, however, wasn't expecting to find the sight his eyes fell upon.

"You're late," Eryll's tongue suddenly felt very heavy in his mouth, the muscle completely unwilling to respond to any commands he issued, it seemed all the blood in his body had rushed to his cock instead, "I suppose I'll let it slide," after tossing his jacket over the back of the couch, Eryll took a moment to admire the boy laid before him. An obsidian robe was strewn crudely over his shoulders, parted around his waist with half flowing down over the seat of the couch, grazing against the floor ever so slightly. Judging by the way Dove's legs were spread, it was obvious the boy wanted to draw Eryll's attention the lower half of his body. He adorned a ravishing pair of cherry red panties, the lace fabric sheer enough to conceal absolutely nothing. Just the way Eryll liked it.