T H R E E

" i feel like we should today's lesson to get to know eachother a bit better ?" his lips moved so gracefully . this guy could say poop and it would sound so good . i watched his plump lips as each word rolled off his tounge . i caught muscle imaging what he would kiss like even though this was my tutor he was crazy hot .... what am i even saying i can't be attracted to him he's so much older than me .

" aislin ? are you paying attention ?" i quickly looked up to his eyes that captured fireworks of green and brown and nodded quickly . " okay so as i was saying , what do you exactly find difficult or challenging ?" i thought for a second biting my lip gently as i processed everything .

{ graysons pov }

damn it .
i've never been attracted to my students but this girl ? aislin was absolutely stunning , her plump lips that she chewed as she thought , her big blue eyes and freckles that littered her skin just drove me crazy .

i could hardly think straight as she sat in a skimpy dress that moved higher and higher as she reached over to grab some candy from a bowl her father gave her . she sucked on the sweets innocently , he lips wrapped around the blue candy sucking on it lightly as she wrote some planning ideas down for our sessions . i felt a twinge in my pants , cursing as i realised how turned on i was getting by her simple acts .

+

{ aislins pov }

i sucked on the sweet slowly as i drooled over how turned on grayson was . his cheeks were reddened and his lips formed a straight line as he tried to cutely cover up his arousal .

i moved over to grab the special weapon ... a lollipop. i saved it for last knowing how much lust twisted through his glowy skin . i giggled as i wrote down more ideas and laughed at my mistakes . his eyes not leaving my lips once as i moved the red heart shaped sucker in and out of my round lips , moistening it with my saliva causing the sweet taste to leak onto my tounge .

i decided to take it up a notch as i threw my head back and lowly moaned " this lolly tastes amazing ..." i innocently whimpered through my long eyelashes as i watched grayson shift a bit . " i'm going to the bathroom ... down the hall to the left , right ?" i nodded continuing to lick my lollipop. i giggled once grayson was out of plain sight .

maybe this was going to be easier than i thought ....

+

after our session , mostly me just leaving the poor guy be my dad asked me to go and meet him in the family room . i thanked grayson for the session and let him drive home before walking through the hall filled with hardwood floors and gold decor . when i finally reached the room my father told me to be in , i opened the heavy doors entering inside .

" sweet pea ! come over here ..." he smiled as he sat on one of the sofas .

i sat down beside him and gave him a quick hug smiling at the nickname he's used for me since i was younger , it held great memories .

" what's up ?" i asked confused laced though my words .

" what you say .... if grayson lives with us for a while ?"

+

TO BE CONTINUED ....

AUTHORS NOTE : so graysons gonna live with them ..... yum 😋