F O U R T E E N

GRAYSONS POV
HIS HOUSE
* 2 WEEKS LATER*
+

" so just sign here Mr Dolan and that's your house sold ."
i signed the paper watching as my signature gave away a lot of memories . One memory though stood out to me and that was the girl i tutored and also sort of fell in love with.
" thank you , we will keep in touch . Have a nice day!" the estate agent said as he rushed out the door . i stood in my ... well i guess it's not even my house anymore seeing all the times i stood in the same spot and went through so many situations and now here i am the next chapter of my life .

I haven't seen Aislin in around 2 weeks and boy did i miss her , there wasn't a second that went by that i didn't think of her .
it's better this way for her though , she can't get mixed up in this .
So many things she didn't know that i kept in the dark .
i walked out of the door closing it and locking it with the same old key .
i looked at the outside .
inhale .
exhale .
" goodbye ."

AISLINS POV
HER HOUSE
another week later

+

" DONT EAT SWEETS BEFORE YOUR DINNER !" i yelled at Cameron while she giggled and ran off with a lolly .

grayson still doesn't know she's here and he still doesn't know i know everything but i haven't talked to him in weeks ... what was i even meant to say at this point ?

i was completely torn in telling him and maybe being able to let go or staying out of it . Maybe grayson had the right idea of keeping me out of it . it's a dangerous situation and i shouldn't get involved but i still want to . i still want him .

" you need to see him , ais ." Layla walked into the kitchen resting her arm on the granite as she ate some grapes in a bowl . She looked at me as i paced the kitchen , i do that when i have a lot on my mind .
" really ?" i replied arching my eyebrow .
" it would give you a piece of mind rather than worrying about him not knowing . It's his sister he needs to know she's here and safe . You also need to talk to him about his past and atleast see if you can help ." she explained , i nodded in agreement .
" your right ."

+

Sweat rolled uncomfortably down my back as i pulled up to the all familiar dungeon of a place where Grayson trained at . " curse you california and your god damn hot weather !" i signed as i got out of my car and locked it . This place was still dodgy as hell so i wasn't risking my car getting stolen .

i opened the door and walked in seeing Amanda at the desk ... sleeping ?
" amanda ?" i asked as she jumped up from her sleep " girrrrrrl how are you ?" she yawned " ugh i'm so tired i didn't get to sleep ... um ... i -" her cheeks reddened . i looked at her kind of disgusted " never mind ." i quickly cut in .

" ooooh dear ... are you here for grayson ?" she asked worriedly. " yeah i actually was finally gonna tell him ! i've picked up the courage and he needs to know everything-" i noticed Amanda wasn't as exited  as i pictured her being " You havent heard ?" she asked  " Grayson disappeared a week ago ..." her voice cracking into a whisper .

i gulped taking in what i was hearing " w-what ? did no one try to find him ?" i looked down at my feet and then back up to Amanda .
" yeah they tried for days , Aislin but after ages of searching i guess they ... gave up hope ." she replied coming round to the front of the desk where i was standing to give me a hug .

i inhaled her sweet familiar scent . even though we only met a few days ago i really developed a nice friendship with Amanda . i trusted her .
i felt my eyes sting as i thought about grayson who could be lost or ... i felt tears trickle down my cheek amanda comforted me " come on ... Don't cry ." i nodded and snuggled up the tears " he can't be gone .... he can't just disappear ." i whispered " we need to find him ."

she nodded her head in agreement
" i know the person to talk to ."

+++

A/N : hey beautiful ppl !! i hope your having a great day / night and that you enjoyed this chapter ! i'm so sorry again that it took ages to put out i was just taking a mini break again . I hope this isn't boring and that there's still ppl actually liking this ?
do you ?
should i continue this ?

i love you all and thanks for the amazing support ❤️💋

Z
💫