N I N E

aislins pov
Her house , Study .
10:30 am

" as you can see here we have four problems to solve .... are you listening ?" grayson looked at me making a swirl of anger to ignite in my bones . How could he possibly murder someone .... was my dad lying ? was it some type of metaphor like he murdered my bad grades ? that's got to be it right ?
" AISLIN ! we don't have much time to finish this before your exams ... do we now ?" i ignored his sentence just nodding my head and looking down at the half completed worksheet .
" yes or no ... i won't take a nod as an awnser Mrs Evans ..." his voice was annoying so i awnsered
" grayson look i'm trying here !" it came out a little sharper than i meant but i still stood my ground .
" clearly your not when your in a little world of your own , what is even going on ? hungover ? stayed up late ? fed up ? tell me aislin ." his hand was tangled up in his hair expressing how annoyed he was with my strops.
" are you into drugs now ? the pressure too much ?" his voice echoed through my head as my chest heaved up and down with anger that raged inside of me waiting to spill out into my words .

don't say anything .

" if you want i can stop for today if your recovering from all this ?"

don't tell him .

" pathetic ! just go ahead and ignore me !"

calm down ais .

" omg are you serious ?"

calm . down . he's no worth it .

" stop being spoilt and awnser me !"

i can't hold it back .

" AISLIN !"

i can't keep it in .

" HELLO ?"

shit .

" DONT YOU DARE CALL ME SPOILT YOU EVIL FUCKER ! HOW DO I EVEN KNOW YOU HAVENT KILLED SOMEONE ? ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME ?"

fuck .

his face was ghostly white almost like a spirit had entered him . his eyes were wide but full of hidden emotions that i couldn't identify .
his head collapsed into his hands as he tugged on his hair .

" grayson ... i-" i was interrupted by him nearly screaming as he shoved his seat back against the floor so hard for it to tumble over . his hands were still in his hair as he shouted random words i couldn't identify . His voice becoming louder .
he walked over to the wall using his fists to bang on it repeatedly.

i ran over rubbing my hand up and down his back as tears escaped his eyes .
" grayson please just sit down ."
his face tuned towards me
" it... it fell down .... they .. t-they ."
his voice cracked .
tears still poured down his cheeks as he leaned against the wall .
" look let's just-"
his face snapped towards mine " NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND NO ONE DOES ! GET AWAY FROM ME -"

and with that Grayson walked out
leaving me alone .

+

A/N : HIIII sorry it took so long to update i feel like i say that all the time but i'm having so much work on with looking after kittens and what not but yeah i hope you enjoyeeeeedddd !!!

here's a lil story for yall about me :

so basically i have a friend who brought up boyfriend ASMR as a joke and i'm not joking ppl that shit was great ! legit thought there was a guy in my room and since i'm alone forever i started reading into it and i've found my husband ladies !! he's irish ( i'm from ireland ) and hes so funny so if yall wanna check him out his names Gaelforce but girlies it does sometimes contain smut and can be a lil cringe but it's funny and cute :)

tryna support my man that's not my man 😂

anyways i love you all and make sure your check out my new vampire book THE COLOUR RED !!! it's going to be smutty ladies 💋it also about eteeeweetteeeeee ( ethan )

okay byeeeeeee

Z
💫