F I V E

i was so sick of kyra literally pestering me all night texting about " getting it " while Grayson and i were alone all night .

my dad had left town for a few days to work and that meant being left with Mr Sexy for the time being .
i couldn't sleep thinking about him - kyra wasn't making it any easier .

kyra 🥵🔥 : come on ! your ALONE with a SEX GOD that so happens to be your tutor and A FEW STEPS FROM YOUR ROOM ...... WTF get it girl ?!?

me : i am not sleeping or seducing my tutor even if he is hot as hell and probs really good in bed and ....NOPE

kyra : he's probs really experienced too . you lucky ass and you won't even take the opportunity.... he was obviously looking at you the whole day too ?!

me : looking at me ?

kyra : omg what the fuck are we going to do with you ? YES HE WAS STARING AT YOUR ASS THE WHOLE DAY !

me : i'm not doing it ! i'm going to get some water . BYE SIS !

kyra : WATER AKA MR SEXY DOLAN !

me : GOODNIGHT KYRA

+

i clicked my phone off and decided to grab a cardigan since my pj shorts and crop top that i usually wore to bed weren't warm enough .

i tip toed down the stairs humming some weeknd song .

" what song are you humming ?"

i looked up quickly , feeling my cheeks redden .
grayson stood in just tracksuits with no top ..... NO TOP . his body was toned as hell as i imagined . his arms were like fucking tree trunks , he must of had an eight pack and his v line ..... i can't -

" still staring i see ?" he smiled , dimples piercing his cheeks .

" no ... uh .... i .... it was some weeknd song ." i managed to ramble out . he stood at the fridge , grabbing some juice and then walked to the sink to fill the rest of his glass with water . he sipped slowly at his drink as he leaned against the kitchen sink , a smirk plastered over his face as i couldn't help but just stand there with my hands by my sides not knowing what to do . " come here .." he said using his hands in a come here motion explaining his words . i practically tip toed over like everyone was watching us and i was on some sort of spy mission . he grabbed my waist bringing me forward close to his body . the frost from the night air melted as my body collided with his . " you cold ?" i asked looking up into his hazel eyes , he nodded and let out a cute chuckle " come keep me warm , let's watch something on tv !" he didn't give me much time to awnser as he pulled my hand and led me into the large tv sitting room . his hand was rough but warm and his tan skin almost complimented my lighter skin tone .

grayson grabbed some blankets from the basket and placed them up on the grey sofa . he jumped on the sofa , pulling me with him . " grayson !" i shouted in attempt to grab his shoulder for support . my breath hitched as i froze in place with my small hand rested on graysons broad shoulders . i gulped . he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear " your really pretty ...." he smiled . my heart warmed at his comment and i felt butterflies erupt in my stomach like i wanted to jump up and down . " i-i " he placed his lips softly on mine , gently pressing them back on and detaching over and over until i jumped the guns and grabbed the back of his head smacking my lips like his were oxygen .... which is what they felt like , like i just couldn't get enough . they tasted of faint mint which completely complimented his lips perfectly . plump and deliciously soft ..... they were perfect .

A/N : hey ! sorry i've been away for awhile but i'm back !! i was catching up on work and stuff like that and my cat had two kittens so it's just been hectic but i'm so glad to be back !!!

love you all xo

Z
💫