F O U R

-includes mature content-

+

it felt like my stomach was doing summersaults as grayson came over closer , licking and biting his bottom lip .

he brought his hands to my waist bringing my curvy frame to his large masculine one , smooshing our passion together .

i moaned as his lips trailed down my neck , sucking and concentrating on my sweet spot . his hands inched down my body until his hands were spreading my legs apart " your so fucking hot babygirl ... just seeing you in your tight little school skirt made me wanna rip it off you .."

i squirmed under his touch , he enjoyed seeing the pleasure change my facial expression as i felt my high creep closer as his fingers pounded my pussy .

" fuck grayson ...."

" .... aislin !"

" faster ."

" AISLIN !"

i bolted up from my chair waking up from my ... very very nice daydream ....
i looked at grayson in shock ... what if he heard me moaning or something , i decided to brush it off incase he didnt hear me .

{ graysons pov }

" faster !"

i looked over at aislin . he lip was between her teeth . she clearly had drifted off to sleep while completing some work but what the fuck was she dreaming about ?

" faster grayson ... YES !" she near screamed .

my eyes opened in shock as i seen that she was clearly having a wet dream .... about me .
+

{ aislins pov - the next day }

" i meannnn ... i would quench his thirst anytime .... like anytime he wanted it ." i rolled my eyes at the weirdo i called a bestfriend .

grayson stood talking to my dad in the garden , it was his break off today since he had just moved in .
boxes sat everywhere in our house . his room was nearly opposite mine which made matters worse . just knowing he changed in that room .... knowing his big-
" are you listening to me ais ?" i quickly looked over " oh .... em no ?" i said but it was more of a question .
" i said are you going to the party tomorrow night ? you should bring mr hunk over here too !" she bit her lip while talking about grayson . i just ignored her and got lost in my own world of thought until i seen " mr hunk " coming towards the double doors , beside us .

he had a short sleeve white top on which showed his toned body, his hair was messy but hot and his face was shiny from beads of sweat caused by the afternoon sun . he had been lifting boxes all day but i could never get used to seeing his abs flex and ripple as he carried furniture up our stairs .
" hey girls .." he smiled before picking up another box . i smiled back feeling my cheeks burn . kyra wore a smug look on her face " grayson ... or should i say mr Dolan ...there's a party tomorrow night would you like to go ?" he shook his head in fake disappointment " sorry kyra , i have some marking to catch up on ....." she fake pouted but it didn't work .

when kyra finished flirting with grayson i was finally able to shove her out the door , telling her i wanted to revise and couldn't attend the party ... i had other plans .

those plans being grayson dolan or should i say ... daddy dolan .

+

A/N : DADDY DOLAN IM SCREAMING HHAHAHAHAH !!! anyways how are you liking this plot so far ? i'll update soon my lovelies 🔥

Z
💫