T E N

finding out the truth

AISLINS POV
Layla's house , her bedroom .
3:30pm

+

" so your telling me your dad told you he was a MURDER and you CONFRONTED him ...." she paused shaking her head before continuing, " you could of been killed you silly ass bitch !"
i chewed on my nails as i processed all this . i've grown ... close to grayson and for all of this to happen i was so confused . Everything in me was telling me he wasn't a killer especially with the way he reacted . Maybe i should of ran after him or not said anything .

" look where did he exactly go ?" Layla said in a more sympathetic tone seeing how upset i was and i shook my head looking up at her before awnsering " I don't know ... he stormed out before i could see .." i resumed the eating of my nails .

" well maybe we should find him ? like he could do something stupid and we're just sitting here ." she pointed out and honestly she did have a point . Grayson could be hurting himself for all i know or hurting someone .

" i was thinking about the last conversation we had about jade and he was so weird about the whole situation.... maybe she has some sort of connection to him ?" layla states making my brain turn into swirls of realisation and wonder . " let's talk to jade and see if she knows anything ." i grab my shoes shoving them on and wrapping a jacket round me .
i look over at layla who was still thinking about the situation " well ... what are you waiting for ?" i sassed making her roll her eyes at me .
" sorry agent ais i'm coming now .. have you got your night vision goggles ?" she says making herself laugh .

+

once we arrived at Jades house we got out of the car and headed up to the door . Jades house was massive , beautiful white walls that were covered in a rich green ivy complementing the green door .

i felt my palms grow sweaty as i rang the bring door bell and heard the sound echoing through the house . i wasn't worried about seeing her or anything even if we don't get along it was more about what she was going to tell me .

i soon seen the familiar brown haired girl arrive at the door . she peered through the church like stained windows that were on the door , i could see the surprise on her face but also a tinge of worry .

" Layla and Aislin ? what brings you here ?" she awnsered with her sickly posh accent which i cringed at . Layla was first to awnser while i studied her model like features . She had emerald green eyes with hints of blue through them . her hair was glossy and down near her waist, her skin like actual glass with no spots in sight and her plump lips sparkling in the sun with lip gloss . She didn't have much makeup on only a little bit of mascara but who knows it could just be bloody implanted in her to have long ass lashes because she was perfect apart from her bitch personality but then again we can't have it all .

" We wanna talk to you about grayson ..." Layla awnsered . there was a long pause before Jade finally spoke up , her face pale and eyes full of emotion ... hurt , betrayal , anger and i could imagine maybe lust ? As much as it pained me i did have a slight feeling they used to go out .
" i will never talk about that bastard again ... i don't want to ever see him ... okay ? now please leave !" she said as she pushed us out the door but before she closed it i chimed in
" jade .. please i need to make sure he's okay he could be hurt ..." my voice cracking with sadness .
she looked at me with eyes burning of anger and frustration

" he hurt me ...so if he does get hurt he deserves every single twinge of pain in his body . Goodbye Aislin and Layla ."
her voice was calm but you could tell she wasn't happy . The door closed as her emerald green eyes and brown hair disappeared behind it .
+

listen to : Heavy Crown - Iggy Azalea
Graysons Pov
location : New Jersey

the impact from the bullets firing out of the gun sent vibrations through my hand making a rush of chills go through my hand . Adrenaline coursing through my Veins .

to everyone who said i wouldn't make it
bang

to everyone who doubted me
bang

to them fuckers who blamed me
bang

the dummy's face and body was covered in bullet holes .

i decided to test myself .

pretend the dummy is Aislin , grayson .

her perfect little face appeared on the dummies , my head ached as i held my finger on the trigger .

" your a murder ..." her lips quivered as her eyes started at me in ... fear

" FUCK OFF !" i screamed making more tears spill from my eyes .

" YOUR NOT HERE ANYMORE !"

pull the trigger grayson ...

" YOUR ONE OF THEM !"

kill her ...

" I HATE YOU !"

pull

" YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU !"

the

" I WANT TO KILL YOU !"

trigger

" I LOVE YOU !"

* BANG BANG *

+

A/N : hi guys !! i'm actually back kinda quick with another update !! some of you have read my hate awareness comment but if you haven't please read it ...

anyways how do we feel about this new  writing style ? i'm trying to be better !! can you guess what's gonna happen next ?

also i wanna do a Q&A with the characters in this so leave some questions for them here :

GRAYSON ....

AISLIN ....

LAYLA ....

JADE ......

THE AUTHOR .....

thank you all so much ily 💋