SEVENTEEN

" Jade-"
i couldn't even get my words out because of the shock racking through my body . She stood there tears rolling down her face .
" i know ... i'm a murder ... a double fucking murder"

i walked over and hugged her feeling sparks ignite that i didn't even know were still there . maybe it was just because i felt sorry for her ....

" it wasn't because of you .... he chose to do that himself ." i whispered

she wiped the tears with her sleeve " but i also killed a new life ... a life that should of got so much more ."
she fell limp in my arms and just cried

" shh ." i soothed her stroking her hair and gently rocking her back and forth .

" i wanted us to have a life , i really did grayson but everything just got in the way and i didn't want anyone knowing what actually happened to my father because i was embarrassed." she got up and looked up into my eyes as i looked down at her rosy cheeks and plump lips . Her eyes were stained red from the tears but she was still beautiful but then i realised what she was ... evil .

" i waited for you . i thought you were dead . i nearly went to fucking jail because of you saying about your dad . i thought i was a murder . Do you know how hard it is to fucking think your love of your fucking sad life was dead because of you ? IT FUCKING BROKE ME . i was depressed and at the edge but no you were too worried about your IMAGE ? Your dad was sufffering inside and killed himself but no image is more important?!"

* play him and i by g-easy *

i looked at her while she fell to her knees crying and grabbing my trouser fabric .

" pathetic ." i spat

i grabbed the keys she left on the desk and opened the lock , throwing a fist at the guard . i grabbed his collar and punched him more until he was clearly unconscious.

i ran up to the final guard and finished him too .

my heart was beating so much but i knew i just needed to keep going until the end .

one person was in my head the whole time ....

Aislin

and i knew i needed to get to her and tell her how i feel because god knows i love her and i'm gonna fight till the end for her .

••••

A/N : well that was cringe oops !!

a big moth flew across my face while i was typing this in the dark and now i'm hiding in my bathroom 🥴