FIFTHTEEN

" this is your man for the job . Sam knows everything about Grayson ." Amanda praised the oldish man who was actually in great shape for his age being around the sixty mark . His skin was olive toned with lines showing how truly old he was all over his face . His eyes were green , softly focused on me and almond shaped . His cheeks flushed and his chin was covered in a well kept stubble . He looked like a friendly man that you could tell everything too but at the same time he had an aurora of importance which made almost a ripple effect onto everyone in the room , especially Me .

" and who is this lovely young lady .... looking for grayson i see ." he spoke in a deep husky voice that probably had cigarette smoke over the years laced through making it crack a few times . He smelt of smoke too.
" yes , i wonder if you could help me . Ive got something very important to tell grayson and it's vital that i tell him this but i've heard he's in great danger ... do you know anything more about where he is ..." i asked , Sam nodded and cleared his throat before continuing " Grayson has been tracked by a large dangerous gang leaders daughter that is out to kill him , it was important that he fled to our safe base in New Jersey , his home town where his Dad owns most of our secret bases and training areas .... that should keep him under the radar but if you're too fly to him it's important that we train you up and make sure your safe before you yourself leave ... "
my eyes widened in shock " train me up ?"
he chuckled " i can see your a fiery one ! it takes great courage to go through all this trouble to find one lad !" he smiled again and nudged me softly before whispering in my ear " we will get you trained up right and then you can go get your man ."
i walked backwards a bit and shook my hands " noooo ... you've got it all wrong grayson is not in love with me nor am i in love with him !"
Sam shrugged his shoulders " that's not what he talks about to me when we're training .... Aislin this and Aislin that !"
my heart raced at the thought but it only made me more determined to find grayson .

++++

Grayson Pov

" you know what's funny grayson ?"jade asked and i shook my head " that all them years ago when you left me and let's not forget killed my father , i thought my life was over . i'd lost my father-"
" jade please , i'm sorry , i-i didn't mean to kill-" she put her finger to my lips making me stop before she bent down and kissed them lightly . i couldn't even move to stop her because of the ties on my hands . " shhhhh ... don't speak . i forgot how good your lips taste and how good you smell ." she bent down to my right ear " do you remember all those times you use to pretend you were my slave ? you don't have to pretend anymore ..." making my stomach churn with nerves and how cringe she is .
" i don't want you anymore jade and this plan won't work ! i love Aislin !" i shouted making her laugh " your too good for her grayson . You need and want me and you know it ... just admit it . " she put her hand near my groin , i flinched but she kept me still . " we're gonna have fun whether you like it or not !" she hissed before clip clopping out of the room and whispering something to the guard .

the worst thing about it was i knew she would be back in the morning to use me like some sort of doll .

+++

" good aislin ! your making progress! take your break and we will get back to training ... " sam called making me smile as i walked to the break room .
i opened up my locker and grabbed my phone . One message was on there and a few notifications from snapchat .

message #1

snapchat from WIFEY HOE 🍑💸
snapchat photo from WIFEY HOE🍑💸

i opened the snapchats first being from Layla and giggled at her photo of her with cameron . She's been looking after her while i've been training . i explained everything to her after the first day i started training and we went shopping for a while , i even told her that we should get a coffee with amanda sometime . I'm glad i have a friend like her .

then i opened the message from an unknown number

unknown : Grayson is dead . move on . He never loved you . You're next .

" AISLIN QUICK ! GRAYSONS IN DANGER !"

+++

A/N : wowwwww we ending on a cliffhanger !!! so how we feelin ? is it too boring ?

so there's gonna be some smut with grayson and Jade next chapter but like in a evil kinda vibe we get it ?? so if you don't wanna read that then please don't read the next chapter but there isn't gonna be that the whole way and yeah !

So Anyways i love you all and goodnight / goodmorning !!!

MWAH

Z
💫