E L E V E N

{Bruises }

••••

AISLINS POV
HER CAR
listen :SWEATER WEATHER - James harris

we've been searching all day .
no sign of grayson .
he could be anywhere at this point doing anything .
" he'll be okay , ais ." Layla trued reassuring me but at this point i was picturing him lying on the floor with blood everywhere and ... i just needed to find him . " i hope so ...Layla ."

the only other place i could possibly think of was Graysons house and this was honestly our last go , after this i wouldn't know where he would be .

+

we entered his house , a strong stench of alcohol drifted through the house mixed with smoke . I looked at Layla as we both held our noses and walked in . The house was trashed glass everywhere , it literally looked like WWE wrestlers had come in and had a fight .

we both decided to split up to have a look around and maybe gather some information on where he could of left . i started by checking downstairs while Layla was upstairs . the living room reminded me of something grayson would pick out , it was simple but had pops of colour scattered everywhere . The walls were white with one accent wall in black where the fireplace was . the sofa sat opposite the fireplace and was black too with white and grey cushions . He had a fluffy white rug cozying up the room and a few plants here and there . What caught my eye were some photos on the mantle piece .

i picked up the frame , dusting off the gathered dust on the top of it and my eyes lit up . Young grayson sat with another girl a bit younger than him but she looked a lot like him with brown hair and shiny hazel eyes .

{ A/N : cameron is younger in this book x }

then i looked at the other picture
" um .... Aislin , i think you should see this !" i heard layla call from upstairs . " yeah be there in a second !" i yelled back too intrigued with these photos of TWO graysons ... he never told me he had a twin !
" AISLIN !"
once i had enough with layla's annoying voice interrupting my stalking i ended up trending up the stairs to hear talking .

" i swear i was trying-" i stopped in my tracks as i looked upon a young girl , the one from the photos , curled up in a ball crying .

" you can tell us what's happened , sweetie ." layla smoothed her hair in some sort of calming way i guess trying to help stop her crying .

i walked over , kneeling down , to the little girl " do you know grayson ?" i asked in a sweet " baby" voice sort of . Her eyes grew wider until she held her hands up and sobbed even more at hearing his name . god she must know something ... " H-he is i-in trouble .." she whispered

i looked at layla and she looked at me .
" tell me where we can find him ." i reasoned .
" h-he's at the training centre with m-my dad ..... m-my dads a bad man ." her tears spilt down her face as she talked , sniffling every time she pronounced a word .

i just nodded and told her we needed to get her some food and then to my house so we could find grayson .

+

once i left , the little girl who told me her name was cameron and also graysons sister , with my maid and layla i headed out on my own to find grayson once and for all .

Cameron helped me to find out where he was which turns out to be a training centre for up and coming Army guys and girls but is also a secret area for gun training . Graysons Dad runs this whole thing and from the sounds of things is a dick .

"i'm coming for you grayson ." i thought to myself .

+

i pulled up to the location just while siri reminded me " you've arrived to your destination .." and i looked at the daunting building infront of me . It had white plain walls with the words " TRAINING CENTRE , NO LOCALS" on the front .... great already going against the rules .

i didn't really have much of a plan but i decided to just go with it and hope drama class comes in handy .

the doors were automatic but rusty and it took a minute to just get into the door before i walked into a waiting room area , or that's what i took it as , a lady with " AMANDA" on her badge sat at a desk . i approached her as she typed on her computer . she looked up realising i was here and smiled , i returned the grin .
" hello , how can i help you ?" she asked .
" hi , i'm here to see Grayson Dolan ." i replied as confident as i could .
she looked a bit sceptical but typed some stuff into her device " follow me ." this time her voice had turned a bit more cold and her eyes were dull.
i dismissed it and carried on following her down a hall with peeling paint on either side and some funny looking grey laminate flooring .
she looked back at me and laughed " first time here ?" i looked at her and nodded laughing with her " don't get attached to him ... he has ..... issues ." her face was unreadable , i guess it was just plain . i kept repeating her words " issues ." what did she mean by that ?

once we arrived at a door labelled " do not enter" she punched in a pin and unlocked the door leaving it open for me to walk in . " there you go , they'll be a boxing ring which if you go straight on after it you'll find him." i nodded getting kind of exited knowing he was actually here and i was going to see him .

i followed her directions and turned round a corner hearing punch bags being punched and some breathless guy shouting . i looked round and low and behold there he stood . sweaty and emotionally drained . his skin was wet but pale and dull , his eyes not sparkly and exited like they usually were they were .... dead .
but nether the less it was grayson .... it was grayson dolan the man that i traveled half the fucking country to just find .

" ahem ..." i coughed dramatically feeling all kinds of emotions .
he looked up and walked up to me .
" get out ."

+

A/N : HI SO HOW WE FEELING ???

remember the last chapter has a q&a for all the characters so you can ask questions !!

also please check out my new book the colour red , it's vampire ethan smut .. what else could ya want ??!

hehe i love you all and i hope your having the best day / night !!!!

Z
💫