T H I R T E E N

🐊

AISLINS POV
COSTA , OUTSIDE

••••••

i felt guilty on one hand for going behind graysons back and hearing his past but on the other hand i was furious for him not telling me when i thought he trusted me but clearly not when i'm waiting on a secretary who works in the same building he trains in spill all the ... tea .
( A/N 😂😂 tea ppft)

Amanda's floaty hair came into view . her tan legs were smooth and glistened in the sun . She was in casual attire . her hand waved at me and i waved back smiling at her and gesturing for a hand shake
" don't be silly !" she laughed as she declined my hand shake and pulled me into a tight hug full of her sweet scent .
" your making this like it's some sort of plan to kill him !" she bent over laughing as my cheeks redden at my nerves manipulating me .
" i guess your right i need to chill !" i shook my head and took a deep breath .
" let's get you a cuppa , coffee helps everything but then again so does chocolate.... mmm i need a mars bar now !" she smiled and ran towards the desk where all the cupcakes and tray bakes were lined up in a glass cabinet. This girl was growing on me more and more .

i should really get Layla over here we would be a good team ... memories of this morning crept into my head ....

•••••

THAT MORNING
AISLINS HOUSE

i walked through the door feeling defeated as i slipped off my trainers . My eyes were stinging from the tears i had been shedding the whole way home .
i couldn't wait to just hug layla and talk to her about her everything . i wish dad was home through all of this but the day after graysons outburst he left for another business trip . i miss grayson the most ... well the old grayson not this new bastard .

" oh your ho- ." layla stopped her cheery welcome home and looked me up and down with a shocked expression. I don't know why but just seeing her made me cry more .
" Aislin , what happened ?"
i was sobbing at this point , it made it hard to even form a proper sentence.
" i-i .... he ... told me to leave and h-he's ."
i stopped and wiped the tears from my cheeks
" tell me everything ..."

••••

BACK AT THE COFFEE SHOP

" So your telling me Graysons in a GANG ?" i whispered but also screamed at the same time .
Amanda nodded looking as calm as anything " yup ." she popped the p " So when he went out for a ... um job .. then he thought it was going to be just a quick one but it ended up being a trap and he got involved with the enemy gang . He ended up being held captive and used for information and for work around the leader of the gangs house . But what makes this all worse is he met Jade , The gang leaders daughter-" i cut her off " JADE IS THE GANG LEADERS DAUGHTER ?" i screamed she gasped " SHHHH and how do you know her ?" i covered my mouth and then whispered " she goes to my school now carry on !" she resumed her story " so anyways grayson just fell for her the first time he saw her and so did jade for grayson and it ended up being a weird twisted relationship . She would sneak down to see him and he would sneak up to her room after doing jobs just to talk to her . When Graysons Leader finally found out how to get in contact with him he told grayson to kill her father which ended up happening and it completely broke jade . When she found out it was grayson she was fuming . She Didn't see grayson for ages after that until She found out where he lived and now she and her brother have a plan to find him and kill him . This is why grayson is training every hour ."

" wow ." i replied

••••

A/N : HI QUEENS !!! how are you all ???? i guess a lot of you are off school now 🥳🥳 i'm homeschooled as of now so cOOl . Anyways here's another chapter for yallll i hope you all enjoyed it !!!

how did we feel about shane's new video i really loved it and i'm so happy Eugenia is getting help !!
she's such a nice girl and really deserves all the love but what are yall thoughts ?✨

okay i'm hungry so ima go eatttttttttt

have a nice day 🔥

Z
💫

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK " GRAVES" and " THE COLOUR RED" ♥️