S E V E N

RECAP :
" would you like me to refresh your memory , so you can decide ?"

+

QUICK A/N

you guysss thank you so much for all the support i'm actually so happy your enjoying this story !!
now back to the story !!
——————————-

his body radiated warmth . Grayson could engulf you in comfort but he could switch as quick to being intimidating and dare i say .... HOT AS HELL .

his hands roamed my body but mainly my hips , pulling me slowly towards him . i tried to look else where but grayson gently guided my chin back to him . " s-shouldn't we be doing w-work ?" i whispered my voice near cracking from the nerves . i couldn't understand why i couldn't just stop feeling so small and fragile compared to him . one one hand i wanted to be the independent woman i usually am but at the same time i wanted him to save me from a flippin bee at this point , just anything to be in his arms .

i was brought out of my thoughts from the cold breeze pushing between us as he moved away back to the table .

" your right , we should be doing work . i just can't understand .... " he paused running a hand through his hair , " this .. feeling i-i ...." he didn't finish his sentence. " lets just get back to work ." and with that he left me curious to know what he meant .

+

after my weird session with Grayson i called Kyra to come over and get my mind of things . she decided to bring starbucks , which i agreed on . " should i get hunky grayson one too ?" i took a deep breath knowing i had to bring my beloved but very horny bestfriend over where my crush / tutor / her crush lived ..... wow i'm a mess .

finally i told her graysons order and she put the phone down after more chatting about her cat who wouldn't stop biting her legs while she was on the phone which led to some sort of youtube video she watched about cats and humans ?

+

* ring ring *

i ran down to the door opening it to find kyra with a large cardboard box thing with all the drinks inside . " hi ! help a girl out and bring the rest of the donuts in ?" i nodded and grabbed the donuts and closed the door .

kyra was already inside flirting with grayson and telling him how hot he gets or something like that .

" um ... thank you Kyra your very kind ." Grayson awnsered " leave the poor guy alone you idiot !" i laughed .

we sat round the table and ate our food and had our drinks . most of the convo was causal until kyra brought up something interesting, " here ! funny story ! so basically i was telling jade ... you know jade Ais ?" she looked at me and i nodded and replied " yeah ! she's in our year ..." kyra continued " well i was telling her about grayson tutoring you and she asked me your last name and i was like dolan and she said she knows you ! how cool !" i looked over at grayson and his face was burning red , his eyes wide and dark . " hey , grayson you okay ?" he shook his head " i need some air ..." he left his seat and walked towards the door slamming it quite aggressively .

i looked back over at kyra who shrugged her shoulders " what's up with him ?" i looked towards the door again

" i don't know but i'm gonna find out ...."

+

graysons pov :

"Jade..." the name kept ringing over and over in my head like church bells ....

my heart was racing , it felt like my rib cage was closing in and my lungs were being suffocated . this can't happen again ... does the world hate me ?

first , i finally find a good job that i enjoy but that leads to my bosses daughter being insanely hot and hard to ignore .

second , when i finally get over her she has to come back ....

she just always comes back ,

i can't get away .

i can't get away from her .... but also

the truth .

aislin can't find out the truth no matter what . she can't hear what i did ... it'll break her . i need to get away from her , it's better that way .

i just couldn't see the hurt in her eyes .

i hate it .

i wish there was some way out .

there has to be a way .

" think grayson ... think ..."

then it struck me ,
+

A/N : hi guys ❤️ so that's the new update ! can you please comment and let me know your enjoying this book it really motivates me to write more !! ily and i hope you have a great day / night :)

Z
💫