Broken Betty Cooper- (bh)

Hey guys! I just posted introduction but I got so excited for this book I wanted to start right away! I always like the protective Jughead and Jughead saving Betty so enjoy because that's a lot of what my One Shots are. (INCLUDING SPROUSEHART)

GENERAL POV
Betty Cooper. That name made everyones heart so full. She was the light in the darkness. Until, it went away. Betty Cooper was no longer a light. She was the dark. There was no light. She had just... broke... No more perfection. No more pink sweaters. No more Riverdale Register. No more perfect family photos. No more perfect grades. No more Betty Cooper. Who once was Betty Cooper, is now a broken girl. Broken daughter. Broken friend. Broken sister. Broken aunt. Broken girlfriend. Broken Betty Cooper. The old Betty Cooper with the high ponytail, gone. It was instead replaced with a long swinging ponytail. That didn't swing to her shoulders when she moved. It with perk up from when she proudly finished typing a whole article for The Blue and Gold. It just hung there. As lifeless as the girl herself was. The old Betty Cooper with the green orb eyes, gone. Where they once were seen were now replaced with lifeless gray looking eyes. They didn't peer into her boyfriends blue ocean eyes, mixing together like a tsunami. Instead they colluded like fire and gas. Betty was the fire they was burning while Jughead's concerned eyes just added to her sadness. Where her long lashes lay were that were above her green orbs now lay makeup less. No mascara making them curl or full. They just look bland. Her pink sweaters and tight jeans? Well. When folded in her perfect pink dresser now lay, buried in a box someone in the farms storage area. Replaced by Jughead's sweatshirts or Polly's old clothes. Elizabeth Cooper. The perfect girl next-door. Disappeared. There is no trace of her ever coming back. But that was the gangs mission. Fix Betty Cooper. Betty Cooper needed fixing. Physically? She just looked like a regular teenager. Maybe not the teenager we see Betty Cooper as. But a regular teenager at a regular high school. But everyone knew. Betty Cooper isn't a normal teenager. She is the Nancy Drew, Crime Fighter investigator. Mentally, Betty Cooper was dying. Depressed, No family, friends left. They all left her. Alone. She still has Archie, but he is to busy with his boxing career. She still has. Veronica, her father is to much to handle. Jughead... The love of her life... There is no excuse why he can't be there for her, but she made one. He was to busy with G&G. She had mentally been alone. Physically... she is fine. Mentally... Words can't explain the pain. But Veronica or Archie can't realize that. But Betty Cooper knows that there is one person in the entire town of Riverdale, knows that she is mentally hurting... Does he save her? Physically? In a heartbeat. Mentally? That's between Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones.

OMG I LOVED WRITING THIS! Remember! If you have suggestions comment it below and I will DM you for some descriptions you want! And I will tag you! (Optional)