I Can't Do This With Him- (bh)

Hi Peeps! I didn't do the live I would usually do when making new parts because I am having bad family issues right now! And I just got my room painted so it is messy but lives will be up soon and Enjoy! I will start Sprousehart one-shots soon!!!❤️
SET IS SEASON 2 WITH VARCHIE, CHONI AND BUGHEAD AND VERONICA AND BETTY AREN'T IN A FIGHT

Betty's POV
I always found calmness when doing the schools musical. And break from the tragic town we call Riverdale. But I knew we would never get an escape from this town. This year we would be doing Carrie The Musical. With Kevin directing. And Fangs co-directing. Me as Sue Snell (I think that is how you spell it idk and idk if that is the characters last name). Veronica as Kris Harginson. Archie as Tommy Ross. Me and Archie would have to be a couple, I talked to Jug and he said it would be fine as long as it didn't mean anything... It would never be anything. I was over Archie and on to Jug. Forever ❤️. Veronica would have a love interest in the musical, but I wasn't to sure who it is. As long as it is someone who treats my V right I am fine with whoever it is. I wonder why Jug is in the seats in the auditorium while we have a cast meet for line practice. I love my Juggie here and all but, I am a bit confused... "Jug! What are you doing here?" I was so confused.

Jughead's POV
I was in the Blue&Gold writing an article for tomorrow's paper. When Archie and Veronica come in with a concerned faces. My immediate thought was Betty. "Hey Arch, and Veronica. What's up?" I ask with a confused tone. "Jug, Betty is fine." Archie knew. My Veronica continues "But she won't be. The cast list just came in." "So?" Archie and Veronica stare at each other. Archie is hesitant but continues "Veronica has a love interest... and it is.... Chuck Clayton." I pause. The guy who made Betty Cooper, MY Betty Coopers life living hell. "What are we going to do about it? She is going to flip. He has done his worse to her. And she told me the day after the party, when she sees him again he will get what he deserves." We all look concerned and here over the loud speaker 'THE CAST FOR THE MUSICAL IS NOW MEETING IN THE AUDITORIUM. PLEASE HAVE EVERYONE IN THE AUDITORIUM THAT TAKES PART IN HE MUSICAL FOR LINE READING.' We decidedly would be best for me to go in case anything happens between Chuck and Betty. We walk in and I see the angel herself, she seems like she is in a conversation with Kevin about lines. Kevin turns around and runs to Veronica about why I am here. She explains. Kevin has this look of guilt. He should have. Causing Betty such pain. Then the angel walks over to me when I sit down I hear Kevin in a quiet whisper tone explain to everyone why I am here. I didn't think I was that big of a disruption. "Jug! What are you doing here?" "Do you not want to see me anymore Cooper?" "No Jug! I love seeing you and all I am just confused." " Don't worry. I have my reasons." I wink and then she gets called over for reading lines. Chuck has not yet arrived. They start with basic lines. Tommy (Archie) "Sue! I have to tell you something! It is import-" Crap. Just as I thought Chuck wasn't going to show the devil himself walks through the doors and apologized for being late because he had a missing test to do. Betty doesn't realize him walking up. She is to busy practicing lines in her head, mumbling them. Everyone keeps their attention on Betty. Then it hit them Chuck is supposed to sit next to Betty. Toni scrambles to fix it. "Why don't you sit next to me! Instead Betty! I know Betty likes her bag there?!" Crap. Backfired. Betty, being the angel she is said "No! No! I will move it is isn't a big deal!" She looks up to see Chuck Clayton, the guy kicked off the basketball team. The guy that bullied her. She stands up quickly. "What the hell are you doing here Chuck." You could see the darkness in her eyes.

PART 2 WILL BE OUT!!!! PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IDEAS YOU WOULD LIKE!!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS DO THEM. Thanks so much reading!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️