I Can't Do This With Him- (bh)

I am back! I want to thank each and everyone of you guys that had supported me through a really tough and dark time, I feel really sad and alone in person but I know I got supporters on here, so to me everything seems 10x better😊 SO This is the final part of I can't do this with him and I hope you enjoy!

3rd Person POV
Betty Cooper, Golden girl, The girl next door, The perfect girl of Riverdale. So kind hearted, she would never hurt a fly. She was as gentle as a quiet mouse scurrying around a cold cabin floor on a winter night. But that is not what everyone that has taken part in their musical had seen they had just witnessed Dark Betty, the Betty that rises from hell and barely makes an appearance. To recap what she had just done. She had admitted to being raped, she had screamed at Jughead and Chuck, she slapped Jughead, and had punched Chuck serval time. That is Dark Betty. Everyone had stood in shock from what they had just witnessed. Trying to comprehend what happened. Until small movements were made by Veronica Lodge.

Veronica's POV
What the fuck. That's all I was saying in my mind. Trying to figure out what happened. Until I realized Chuck raped Betty, Leaving Betty to set off, Jughead thought her behavior was "Rude" and Betty had snapped at both of them. I was furious. I was the first one to make any noticeable actions. I walked down from the stage where I was and I grabbed the book. The last page that had not ripped out had read word for word what Betty had said. My first instinct was to kill Chuck. But I had to find Betty. I screamed at everyone "Why the hell are you all standing there?! What the hell are we going to do with this scum and my poor B?!" Everyone realized what I had said and started scrambling around. We all rounded around Chuck you have a bloody nose from Betty's punches. "Well well... Chuck Clayton had decided to do this disgraceful thing, and still gets to be on the football team?" Cheryl piped. I requested for Cheryl and Toni to go to the other side of the auditorium and talk. You can see Jughead kicking Chuck. Both of them deserved to rot for what they have done to my poor B. Cheryl of course popped her mouth up "So city girl... What are we doing away from the boys?" "Well Cheryl seeing as the Boys got Chuck maybe we should go look for Betty?" Cheryl look at Toni,: she modded in agreement. "My cousin will not stand alone in this unjustified case." We had all agreed to around the school first. Before leaving all 3 of us have Chuck a quick swift of our heels. The boys gave us confused looks as we left. We look all over Riverdale High, no Betty. We looked and knocked at her door, no Betty. We got to Sweetwater River. No Betty. But there was a cemetery near Sweetwater River. You can see a blonde sitting on a bench talking. We immediately realized it was Betty. Sitting in a bench that sat next to Polly's grave, she passed away giving birth it the twins who now stay with the Blossoms. We slowly walked up to her.

Betty's POV:
When I ran out I immediately started crying. How? How could I let them know?! I needed to talk to someone. Anyone! I was panicking. I was thinking Who would I go to with these situations? Polly. My oldest sister and my only. She died giving birth to twins. I look up to her so much. I wore of necklace of hers everyday. How could I talk to her? I decided to go to her grave and talk. I told her about Chuck, Jughead and how I was excited for the musical. Then I explained the recent events. I tear dropped from my eyes. I saw people walking up to me. I don't care anymore. I decided to keep talking. I would never fight near my sisters grave. Everyone knows that. I looked up for a moment to see Toni, Cheryl and Veronica. Little did I know the people who followed behind them.

Cheryl's POV:
I set down a bouquet of flowers I had brought. Originally for Betty as a sorry gift but they now lay nearly against Polly's gravestone. I walked up to Betty and hug her. Whispering in her ear as she is sobbing in my shirt "Dear Cousin it is okay,don't worry Betty." We were all in a group hug. We sat down on the bench and Betty just gets off of the bench and lays next to Polly's gravestone, and continues talking. We hear more people shuffling. Me, TT, and Veronica swig Our heads around to see Jughead, Archie, Kevin and Fangs. Fangs being the most lovable guys immediately goes to the ground kneeling, and hugs Betty. My heart flutters a bit. Cousin truly does have a family. Archie places flowers down on the grave. Kevin hugs Betty too. Jughead stands there awkwardly. The we hear more footsteps... Who else could followed us, knowing about the situation? Chuck fucking Clayton. "So it does look like Betty is as physco as her sister..." Betty replying dully "Not here Chuck. Anywhere elder. Any other time, just not here." "Why Betts?" All Of us besides Betty stands up. "You heard her Chuck get the hell away from here." I said angrily. Chuck starts saying how Polly was a whore and how she deserved to die. All of us try to make him leave. Kevin and I both turn around and see Betty rocking back and forth holding a necklace that must of been Polly's and whispers "Not here, I am sorry Polly" she keeps saying it. I look at Kevin for him to handle Betty while the rest of us handle this situation.

Jughead POV
I seems more concerned with Chuck until Cheryl taps me on his shoulder and whispers "Betty need you". I turn around quickly, seeing Betty rocking saying Polly's name holding her necklace. I immediately run over and hold her, Kevin her out of Kevin's grasp. I give him a reassuring look and Betty immediately melts into my arms crying. Chuck finally leaves and Veronica calls the school getting him Expelled. And kicked off of all teams, it also with go on permanent record. We never told anyone that Chuck raped Betty. That is until. Betty is ready. I hear Betty's cry's go into soft, cute adorable snoring. I pick her up bridal style and carrying her into the truck I took with Kevin, Fangs, and Archie. Kevin decided to walk him because his house was close enough. I have Betty's legs laid on Fang's lap while her head lays in mine. We get to her house, I walk up quietly and quickly not knowing if Alice is home. I change Betty into comfortable clothes and I tuck her an I into bed. I kiss her forehead lightly, I stare at her beautifully until I drift off into sleep.

DM ME IDEAS! Sorry for grammar I am literally half asleep. Miss writing😹🙁💖