1k: GROUPCHAT- (bh)

Hey guys! I am so happy I have 1K views. I want to thank everyone who had been there to support me! I will put special shoutouts at the end to everyone I want to thank for being there and has been there for me😊 So enjoy this group chat one shot!

                Veronica Lodge made a group chat
        Veronica Lodge added, Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper, Cheryl Blossom, Toni       Topaz, Kevin Keller, Fangs Fogarty

Betty Cooper: What is this chat V?
Veronica Lodge: Well... We haven't hung out in a while as a whole gang, and I wanted to plan a Pops reunion! On me!
Jughead Jones: Free food? I'm in...
Archie Andrews: Course you are Jug... But count me in. I really just need a break from my Mom.
Cheryl Blossom: Not a good subject Andrews...
Betty Cooper: Be lucky you know where your mom is... God you people take your family so for granted... Can't people be thankful once in their god damn life?!
Cheryl Blossom: Told you....
Archie Andrews: I am sorry Betty... I never met to hurt you like that...
Jughead Jones: I think she needs space right now Arch, I'll let her know what you said. She is just in a rough place right now. You know... Not having any family left. Us being terrible friends... I think she needs time to cool down...
Kevin Keller: Fangs lost his phone btw... So on behalf of me and Fangs we are deeply truly sorry. For attacking her, pulling her away to her doom...
Betty Cooper: It is okay Kev❤️ I know how controlling they can be and you were just a vulnerable victim. I am sorry to you, Fangs, Toni, and Cheryl for Polly bringing the Farm to Riverdale, for you guys getting stuck in the middle.
Toni Topaz: Ahhhh, Betty Cooper... to kind for words... Betty you have nothing to apologize for! You are to kind for me Betty💕
Archie Andrews: Betty are you still mad at me?
Betty Cooper:🤷🏻‍♀️
Kevin Keller: Love ya Betty💕💕💕💕💕
Betty Cooper:💖💖💖
Jughead Jones: Can I get some love Betts?
Betty Cooper:🙅🏻‍♀️
Jughead Jones:😱
Betty Cooper: Just kidding💖💖💖💖
Veronica Lodge: Okay lovers! I have Jughead coming, Archie coming... So Kevin.. Can you and Fangs go?
Kevin Keller: Let me check... brb
Veronica Lodge: Okay Cheryl and Toni! You guys coming?
Cheryl Blossom: Me and TT are honored
Kevin Keller: Okay! We and Fangs are coming!
Veronica Lodge: Okay! That just leaves B!
Betty Cooper: I don't know V.... I really don't want to go to Pops....
Veronica Lodge: Why? 😕
Betty Cooper: I don't want to seem childish.... But, I have so many family memories there... And.... I just can't go there are just make new ones without remembering the old ones...
Veronica Lodge: B.... We can can make better and more amazing memories together!😊😊💕💕
Betty Cooper: Errmmmmmmm..... I still don't know....
Archie Andrews: Come on Betty!!!!
Kevin Keller: Bettyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE
Toni Topaz: Bettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Cheryl Blossom: Cousin! It won't be the same without you!!!!!!!!
Veronica Lodge:🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Betty Cooper:🤷🏻‍♀️
Jughead Jones: Come on Betts💖 I will share my burger like always with you
Betty Cooper: Fine! But I am not paying!
Veronica Lodge: I already said I was! So I will ride with Archie. I assume Fangs and Kevin, Cheryl and Toni and lastly Betty and Jughead
Cheryl Blossom: See you all there!!!

And let's just say.... they had the best night ever....

So!!!! I promised those shoutouts and here they are!!!
1. Mershey1
2.