3k 4k 5k: GROUPCHAT- (bh)

Wow this is unbelievable I never thought I would get half of the people reading these one shots as I do now. Thank you so much for standing by me with this book. Since I am in a better place mentally I have decided to write for you guys once a week, guaranteeing you guys some content to enjoy! So I am posting tons of oneshots YOU GUYS recommended!

This one shot is a one shot for 3k, 4k, 5k since i have been so busy I decided to make it one big one! I have seen this one shot before, so it may sound alike but this is all original wording so don't think I stole someone else's work :)

Lili: How could you Cole? I trusted you! And you go behind my back and do this?!

Mads: Did Cole cheat because I swear to go I will mess him up?

Cami: Count me in Mads.

Cole: Lili! It was an honest mistake! I never intended for you to find out!

KJ: Wtf dude

Charles: I am so confused so did Cole cheat or not?

Casey: WHAT?! I SWEAR TO GOD COLE I WILL RIP ALL THAT PERFECT HAIR OUT OF YOUR SKULL

Cole: GUYS!!! I DIDN'T CHEAT!

Lili: He did a whole lot worse than cheating...

Mads: What did he do Lils?

Lili: HE ATE MY PRECIOUS COOKIE DOUGH THAT LITTLE BITCH

Cole: IT IS JUST COOKIE DOUGH! IT ISN'T LIKE I CHEATED

Cami: Good luck on that one Cole, ask Hart. He never is recovered from that dramatic experience of when he made the mistake of eating Lili's cookie dough.

KJ added Hart to the chat

Hart: Wassup my dudes

Charlies: What happened when you ate Lili's cookie dough?

Hart: That is an experience I rather not talk about.

Mads: We need to know what happened.

Hart: Why?

KJ: Cole ate some of Lili's cookie dough,

Lili: NOT SOME OF IT... ALL OF IT

Cole: I am sorry Lili...

Hart: It was so scary. I never can get rid of the terror.

Cami: Omg... Lils what did you do to the poor man?

Lili: .... Hart, you and I promised not to say anything about the consequences, They shall not know until the make the mistake of it.

Hart: The terror...

Cole: Lils I am sorry, to make it up to you I bought a gallon of cookie dough, your favorite movie on and cuddles and kisses open.

Lili: Fineeeee! how can I say no to that????

Mads, Camey & Cami: Awwwwww

Vanessa: Hey guys whos cookie dough is in the cast fridge? I might have taken a couple bits out of it...

Cole, KJ, Casey, Hart, Cami, Charles, Mads: NOOOOOO

Hart: .... The terror

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed get ready for a spam of one shots! And I am so proud of my friend- -Bubbly-Snowflake- for stepping out of her comfort zone to do a face reveal I will do one IF THIS ONE SHOT BOOKS GETS TO 10k READS!!!