Crashed- (bh)

Requested: floralemi
Betty's POV
I was going to the Jones's house, after a long hard day from cheer practice. Cheryl is literally becoming meaner and meaner everyday. I was at a red light and I waited, it turned green. And I went the BAM! A car, smashed right into the back of my car. I am fine, i see a few cuts on my arm but other then that I am perfectly fine. No no no the car, this was my Mom's car. I start sobbing. I can't control it. I need Jug. I pulled out my phone with my shaking hand, feeling a oanic attack rise. I dial him and hear it ring, "Hey Betts, Are you on your way?" I start crying harder. "Betts, Betty?! Where are you?! Whats wrong?!" "Jug- Someone Hi-Hit me please come help." "Okay Betts, or you okay? Is the driver or at least the car that hit you still there? Where is the address?" "I only have a couple scratches," i turn around to see the driver, and car gone. "No the driver and car left. Omg Jug- What do I do?!" "Calm down Betts, where are you?" "0505 Turning Point Lane" -(some random address btw) "Okay Betts, me and my Dad are on the way, stay in the phone okay" "okay..." All through the drive to his way here, he was just making jokes, syaibg sweet things and just comforting me. When he got he immediately pulled me out and held me close. Finally. My Juggie, My hero.

BROOOO THESE ARE SO SHORTTTTT I AM SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYY COMMENT IDEASSSSS.
Wait hold up did I just do 2 one shots in the same hour. It is literally so depressing how short these are. ANYWAYS ENJOYYYY AS ALWAYS AND COMMENT OR MESSAGE BELOW IDEASSSSS