Your always my first priority- (bh)

Recommended by: yeehaw1405
Sorry! You recommended this Sprousehart but I recently did a sprousehart one and I just wanted to mix things up!
The White Wyrm was never taken
___________________________________

Bettys POV

Ugh why do I have to feel crappy the day my boyfriend is going out? And I can't pester him about it because he has been so excited about this one day where he can relax with a couple friends at the White Wyrm.
He hasn't seen Sweet Pea and Fangs in forever due to the fact he goes to the private school now.
As I was ripped out of my thought my mother chimes in, "Betty are you okay?" Of course she wants to know if I'm okay. Its not like she cared before. "Perfectly fine mother." She glares at me. Then FP and Jellybean walk in, "You sure Betty? You look awfully pale." Jellybean asks. "I am perfectly fine. Why is everyone asking me?"
I rise up from the couch. I suddenly fall back down. FP comes over and feels my head, "Definitely warm. Your on bed rest Betty. I'll tell Jughead when he gets here. Just get some rest." My eyes start to water. Damn why do I have to be so sensitive. "No! Please don't tell him! He was going out with a couple of his friends and I dont want him to miss out. He was so excited."
My mom walks away shaking her head yelling back, "Young love so sweet and denial." FP looks at me, smiles then walks away. Jellybean plops down on the other couch and then turns on Pretty Little Liars. I love this show!
In the middle of the third episode we watch, we hear the door open, its Juggie! I smile, I rush up, then realizing how much of a bad idea that was, instead of going to hug Jughead I b-line and rush to the bathroom to empty all the food I had eaten that day.
I hear Jughead run up avoiding all greetings he is receiving. He looks at me for a split second then goes on the floor with me rubbing my back and taking my now sweaty hair. I suddenly realize everyone is at the door. Watching me. I then finish and Jughead just pulls me in and craddles me. God how I love him. We sit there for a couple minutes until he says we should go lay down. After the help of Jughead and no use of my shaky legs do we go to the living couch where I previously was. "Betts, I'll be back I just gotta go to the kitchen for a second." I then hear whispering. A sudden, "Of course I'm not!" And a "Boy!" He then walks into the living room kneeling in front of me. I know what he is up too, "Jug, please go to the White Wyrm. Go and see your friends. They need you more then I do right now" He smiles moving some pieces of sweaty hair clinging to my forehead. "Okay. I'll go"
He then goes into the kitchen with more whispers, he then comes back out and gets his jacket on. "I promise I'll be back as soon as I can Betts" all I do is look at him with a smile. I suddenly drift off to sleep. I come back to the door being opened again.
I see Juggie! I whisper due to the sudden lost of my voice, "Juggie. What time is it?" "7:18 Betts. I have a couple of things for you, okay? Some medicine. Candy, some classic movies in case we run out of good ones on Netflix." I smile him, taking my shaky hand rubbing his cheek, "Why didn't you go see your friends?"
He looks at me. Then sits next to me, after a couple mins of getting into a good snuggling position he then says, "Because your always my first priority."