Whoops- (sh)

Lili's POV
Love, Love has always been a tricky thing for me. Not the concept. Just the person, you just never know if HE is the guy, the man you have been waiting for your whole entire life. I guess I was scared, that if I got to close to someone. They aren't going to be the one. That was until I met Cole Sprouse on the first cast reading of the teen hit shot Riverdale. Everything about him is perfect. His eyes, hair, clothes, laugh, dimples. I even love his sarcastic humor that ticks everyone off. Then that it when it happened. We were just wrapping up Season 1 of Riverdale, when the Cole Sprouse asked me out. I of course said yes. And our relationship just took off from there, but we both have had struggles with past relationships. So we both agreed to keep it low-key. Something just for us.

Cole's POV
Lili Pauline Reinhart, I loved her since I laid eyes on her. So when Season 1 was just about ending, I asked her out. Of course our relationship has been nithing but perfect. I mean, come on! I am dating the most gorgeous girl ever. We have gone tons of dates, so one night we went to a photo booth during the local Vancouver fair, and took so really cute photos. Our relationship pulled into 4 little picture boxes. We were kissing, making funny faces, Soaring through each others eyes. I took it home with me. So when me and Lili were in my trailer together, I was laying on the sitting on the couch with Lili's head on my legs. Lili was begging me for those photos. So I said "Course Babe, I'll just take a picture of them and send them too you." She smiled and nodded. I took the still in perfect shaped picture out of my pocket. I looked at Lili and winked, and she made the cutest laugh i have ever heard. I took a picture and thought i sent it to Lili, until she asked me, "Babe when are you going to send it?" We both stared into each others eyes, I sent it to the wrong person. Shit, shit, shit. I heard dings, i feared looking at my phone, but when I did I sae. I sent to Cami, who sent it to the Riverdald cast groupchat. Lili looked at me with a goofy grin. All I could reply with was, "Whoops."

Short but cute, comment below ideasssss please. Still working on a few but i guarantee I will get to your one shot. I do request in order. So it is the most fair and it doesn't seem like I am just ignoring your idea, this was recommended by Motarjimmy mention a usermention a user