Forgotten- (bh)

This oneshot was requested by MyParentsAreBughead so enjoy!!
---------------------------------xxx--------------------------------

Betty's POV
I am so excited, I haven't seen Jughead in a week since he moved to the Southside. We are going on a date tonight! I dressed up a little nicer with a little extra makeup just to look good for Juggie, even though he thinks I look beautiful without makeup. Thats the thing I love most about Jughead, he makes me feel special and beautiful in my own body. When I arrived to Pops I went to our booth we always sit at. I just order a milkshake and some onion rings to keep me going because I am a little hungry, but I'll order when Jug arrives

30 mins later
I have texted Jug 2 times. Still no reply. Maybe he got caught up with the Serpents. I understand that, he just joined so maybe he needs to connect with them a little bit. I mind as well order another milkshake. Maybe some cheese fries, Jughead likes those. Ill save some with the onion rings.

1 hour later
Wow, am I literally being stood up by my own boyfriend. I saw Pops give me some sorrow looks. He knows. I look over and see some people give me a sad smile. This cant be happening, I will wait another 30 mins. Jughead would never hurt me like this. I am not even hungry since i ate both appetizers. I order an chocolate milkshake, for jughead since I am positive he will be coming any minute, when I call Pop over he places a hand on my shoulder "Jughead is a gentlemen Betty. But I don't think he is coming." I nod slowly and I told him to not make the chocolate milkshake and just a strawberry one for me. I scroll through Instagram still waiting for Jughead.

2 hours later
I have been here. Sitting in this stupid Pops booth, waiting for Jughead. I had ordered 2 appetizers that I ate by myself. 3 milkshakes sipped by myself. I feel tears spring in my eyes, no Jughead doesn't deserve my tears. I wave over Pop for the check. "Don't worry about it Betty, you have had to much stress for the night. This one is on the house" I nod thankfully to him. I am so mad at Forsythe. 5 missed calls and 15 text to him over the past 2 hours and he decided to not answer nor show up.

Jughead's POV
After school I went to the bar with the Serpents. I told them no drinking for me because I had a date with Betty in an hour. They were begging for me to drink at least one beer, so I did. 30 minutes later a beer became 2. An hour later 4. An hour and a half later, 6. I was so drunk I wasn't even sure what my name was. I told them i had to get home. And Hog Eye, (who wasnt drunk off his butt) took me home. I looked at my phone. Seeing missed calls from someone named 'Beetle'???? I was imaging things. Who is beetle. After that i went to sleep.

Morning
Omg why does my head hurt so much? Where am I? What happened last night?
After my vision focused I realized I was at the trailer. And I thought I had a date with Betty last night, how could I have a hangover? All my memories came flooding in after an Aleive. Shit. Shit. Shit. I left Betty. Sitting in a booth. Our booth at Pops. I looked at my phone realizing 'Beetle' as Betty, texting if I was going to even show up to their very well needed date. I am so stupid. I would make it up to her. I just need today to myself.

Betty's POV
I woke up today feeling extra mad. But forgiving. Today is mine and Jugheads 2 yesr anniversary. Last night we were going to plan what we were doing today. But as i looked at my phone. Still no answer. I need to know if Jughead is okay. So i got dressed in my normal outfit, put my converse on, and grabbed my keys. I drove a 'little' over the speed limit. Finally reaching the Jone's trailer. I knocked. And knocked and knocked again. And finally the door to the boy i was desperately trying to get a hold of.

Jughead's POV
As soon as I was about to fall asleep with this killer headache, someone knocked on the door. I let them be. They knocked more. And then more. So i finally decided to get out of bed and open the door. Without looking to see who it was I said "Can you stop? I am not in the mood." I looked up seeing my gorgeous Betty with tears in her eyes. Guilt fills me. She starts screaming while the her tears pour out " I THOUGHT YOU DIED JUGHEAD! I WAS SO WORRIED WHEN YOU DIDNT SHOW UP AND THEN DIDNT ANSWER MY TEXT!" God I know this is bad timing but even mad she is gorgeous. I pull her inside and i shush her still having a bad headache. "Betty I am so sorry. And i can explain but can we do this later? I have a killer headache." She scoffs. Now I am confused. "You dont even know what today is do you?" I give her a confused look. Then it hits me. "Omg Betty. I have your gift!" I just wanted to play it off as I did. It would kill her if she knew i forgot. When I come back for my bedroon. When the gift she is crying. I set the gift down on the coffee table and lead her to the couch. I hold her. Rubbing her back. She starts talking, "Why didn't you show up? I sat there for two hours looking like a fool Jughead! People were staring!" I rub her back softly. "I did something stupid Betty, I went to the White Wyrm. I told them I couldn't drink, I was planning to show up Betty trust me. Then I had a couple beers thdn after that I was too drunk to remember anything. I regret everything I did Betty." She smiles softly at me, god she is perfect. " It is okay Juggie even though she already looks gorgeous. She snuggles up against me. I forget to show her the gift I got her. I was just so in the moment.

Betty's POV
Best. Anniversary. Gift. Ever.