We Promise! -(sh)

Requested by: Motarjimmy
________________________________

Cole's POV
Lili hasnt been feeling that great today. We woke up as always cuddling together, she was suppose to be roomates with Madeleine but she just told her she was with Austin last night.

None of the cast knows we are dating, which is what we want. Specially Lili, because with a private relationship fortunately comes with the satisfaction of no attention from the media. Yes people ship us together because of bughead, but what they dont know wont hurt them.

Anyways, Lili woke up saying she had a headache. I told her of course to stay home but she refused being the hard head she is. So now after just finishing a scene with Skeet, I am just walking to her trailer to find the angel herself.

Lili's POV
Ugh, I feel like crap. I woke up with Cole today because I told Madeline I was with Autsin, my best friend. I hate lying to them but i was dont want to worry everytime sprousehart comes up in interviews they are going to slip and say something.

I trust them, and I guess it wouldn't be as bad. But it is still the fact... Anyways I only have two scenes to film today. One with Cami and KJ and then one with Madchen.

I was in my trailer lying down when I heard a knock then someone come in, "Hey gorgeous." I spring up, then I sit back down again. Cole comes up to me panicking. "Sorry, bloodrush." I giggle, then he laughs.

Cole's POV
Her laugh lights up my whole world. I want to hear for eternity. I rub her back, "So babe. How are you feeling?" She looks at me with amusement, "Well, just perky." I look at her. God she is so gorgeous. I peck her forehead with a deep yet simple kiss. "Wanna lay down bub?" She looks at me with those gorgeous eyes, "Can we please?"

I nod, take off my shoes then grab a blanket. She turns and puts her head in the crook of my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her and then i kiss her shoulder. I looks at her at the best i can considering our positions. She is fighting to stay awake. I whisper softly in her ear, "Go to sleep bub. I will wake up when its time to go to a scene." She nods, then drifts. I slowly but surely go to sleep too.

I wake up to people whispering. "What is going on?" I can hear my own drowsiness in my voice. I rub Lili's back hopping she wont wake up. I hear the reply of my best friend, KJ. "Well mate, we sent Vanessa to get Lili for our scene but the door was locked. So she came to get Madeleine for the key. We assumed we'd all go to wake her up after figuring out she was asleep by after knocking and her not answering. We were suprised to find you and her snuggling."

I look at them desperately. "Fine, yes. We are dating. But you cant say anything, Lili has been so worried about the media catching on. She wants a private relationship, i hope you guys can respect that." Cami replys. "We promise! But I can't believe Lili doesn't trust us!" "Lili trust you-" i reply "but she has been very anxious. She doesn't really feel well. I came to check on her. She just wanted to nap. But i guess i have to wake her up to get to the scene."

Vanesa replies, "Dont worry. After Roberto showed up, i mean you can obviously tell Lili is sick- He said that you guys were done for the day. So wake her up, go home, and take care of her." I look at Madeleine quickly. Before I can say anything she already knows what I am about to say, "Yes. I will bring her items over after my scenes. I assume she was with you last night?" I nod. "Thanks guys." They have nod in return. You then hear and sleepy Lili reply, "Thanks guys." They all laugh including Lili herself and leave.

I peck Lilis cheek. "Well you heard them sweets. Let's head home."