Please... For me... -(sh)

None of which I say applys to Lili but it is just for the context on the story

Requested by: user50906314

(Lili's Thoughts)

Eat. Eat. Eat.

That is all that overruled my mind. The constant nagging of, should I or should I not?

No. Not now. Not ever. I have so much to live up to. Eating, eating just wasn't an option

Cole. Just the thought of him makes me giggle.

But he can't be seen with a fat worthless girl.

He needs someone better. For now, I'll try to be that person.

Riverdale. They need to perfect girl next door actress, I cant be her if I am this fat.

Hustlers. How, how did I get Hustlers? I am so fat. How did I even manage to get into those lingerie?

Eating. The constant thought of eating, it just makes me want to eat.

So to get out of my thoughts and not have the urge to eat, I sleep. And time I get I sleep.

(Reality)

I was napping in the green room as always while Cole, Cami and KJ film a scene.

The black couch leather couch made it hard to fall asleep since of how cold it was the night before.

So Madeleine have me one of the many coats she brang to sleep on.

I suddenly woke up to the sound of talk and a fresh cold breeze on my stomach.

As I regain my conscience I realize what is going on. Cami, Cole, KJ, Mads, Vanessa and Roberto and a couple other directors talking.

Cami: "I mean what do you think is going on? I have never seen her like this."

Roberto: "I mean something is defiantly going on. She keeps messing up her scenes."

Cole: "I know whats going on! I mean look at her, she is starving herself. She is skin to bone!"

Of course. Leave it to the boyfriend to bust you in. Thanks Coley.

Mads: "We should probably wake up."

KJ: "I mean. If she is still alive! Look at her, I am suprised she can sleep withput snapping herself."

Vannesa: "Not to be pushy. But you guys would go home right? I don't think Lili should be doing any scenes right now."

Roberto: "Yeah. That's probably for the best. Have the week off, okay. But if it gets better before then you guys should probably come in to catch up."

I can hear Cole say okay. Next thing I know, Cole is shaking me.

I groan, "What do you want Coley. I am tired."

I see the fear in his eyes. "Lils we are going home okay?" I shook my head.

Once we get home from a quiet ride there he sits me down. I look into his eyes. I see disappointment.

Cole sighs. "Lils I want you to be honest with me okay?" I shook my head.

They caught me, they caught me, they caught me.

My mind is swirling.

He finally speaks up again, "have you been starving yourself?"

I start crying. "I am so sorry Coley. I just am not good enough anymore."

"Lili Pauline Reinhart you are so fucking perfect. You are the most talented, beautiful, cutest, adorable, sexist women I have ever met. Do not let anyone nor yourself tell you other wise. Because guess what. No matter what happens between us. That will always always ALWAYS be true. You got it?"

I sadfully shook my head. God I love Cole.

"Now please... For me...  Eat."

I give him a sad smile as we walk to the kitchen.

As he makes a sandwich he cuts it in half.

Before we share a bit he tells me, " I am not looking for perfection Lils. I am just looking for progress."

We both finshed the sandwich together. And let me tell you, I think I will have plently more meals with Cole Sprouse.