2

The next day. Jisung went to school again, just as he promised himself before. Everything seemed normal at first, but of course it wouldn't stay that way. During one break Jisung suddenly heard Minho's voice. "Yo, Crybaby!" Jisung was freezing for a second but then he thought it couldn't be him and just kept on walking.

Then he got pulled back by his hair and when he turned around, Minho stood directly in front of him. "Didn't you hear me, Crybaby?"

"I'm not a crybaby." Jisung said pouting.

"What else should I call you then? Just baby?" Minho said mockingly and Jisung got slightly mad.

"Just call me Jisung. Han Jisung." he said while trying to remain calm. "Why did you even call me?"

"Just wanted to check whether you listen. Also, who the heck allowed you to stay home? Do it again and I'll hurt your little friend."

Jisung knew Minho was talking about Felix and he wouldn't let him get hurt even if that meant going to school every single day. "I was sick. If you don't want anything from me now, I'll leave first."

Jisung already went some steps when Minho stopped him. "I need you after school. Be ready in time or I'll hurt you. And no running away." Then Minho walked away. Jisung planned to show up, he didn't know what would happen if he didn't. Jisung was scared of Minho and couldn't stop thinking about the whole situation all day.

When school ended, Jisung waited in front of the school. He lied to Felix and told him he had to wait for someone to get some work from the time he hasn't been there and Felix believed him and left. Shortly after, Minho arrived and just grabbed Jisung's wrist and pulled the younger one his way.

"You're hurting me." Jisung said while being in pain.

"Do you think I care? I don't want anyone to see us."

Jisung was kind of hurt by the answer. Of course Minho wouldn't want that, but his words still hurt Jisung's little heart. Maybe he was just too scared and felt hurt by everything.

After walking for some time, Minho stopped walking and Jisung broke down on the floor. When he looked up then, he found himself in a forest.

"What are we doing here?" He quietly asked while looking at Minho.

"I have something to do and if they try to hurt me, I can just push you there and run away." the older one responded as if it was the most normal thing he could say.

"You can just kill them though.."

After saying this, Jisung felt pain in his stomach. Minho kicked him.

"Shut up, little boy." His voice was so cold it made Jisung freeze.

Some dudes came closer and Jisung didn't really listen to what they were saying. He just sat there on the floor and waited for what would happen next. The next thing he noticed was someone kicking his back. Turning around he saw it was Minho again. The other boys seemed to have already disappeared, so Jisung felt kind of relieved.

"Stand up. Hurry or I'll leave you here." Minho passed by Jisung and didn't wait for him. He walked away and Jisung quickly got up to follow him. As he caught the older one up, he asked Minho what he had to do with those boys and instantly regretted asking as Minho turned around and came closer to Jisung, who's knees started feeling weak.

"Another thing. Never. Ask. Questions. You're not in the position to do so." Jisung wasn't even surprised by this, just scared. He then shut up for the rest of the way and went back home safely.