9

The person just said "Run." and that person was Minho. He looked completely out of breath and worried to death. Jisung didn't want to run. He didn't see the point in running. If something was going to happen, it would just happen, he didn't care anymore.

Jisung didn't care, but Minho did. Minho seemed to really care this time and he repeatedly told Jisung to run, but Jisung just replied with a blank face. Minho then just took Jisungs hand and ran along with him. Jisung was used to this, but he didn't feel like running, he really didn't.

"Let me go." Jisung said. Minho didn't react. Minho kept running while holding onto Jisung's hand tightly.

They ran and ran, until Minho slowed down and eventually stopped walking.

"You really are an idiot." Minho said while laying down on the ground.

"Why did you take me away from there?" Jisung asked without using any emotions.

"Because you're stupid and let them know where you live."

"Them?"

Minho sighed "The man and the woman from earlier. Remember? They followed you."

"Why?"

Minho kept quiet for a moment "Because of me.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for destroying your life."

"Why?"

"The girl was the girl from yesterday. She was mad. They will probably do something to your home, I'm sorry."

Silence. Jisung didn't know what to say anymore. It stayed silent for some time, before Minho started talking again.

"Listen. I'm going to leave you alone. I'm giving you back what you had and you won't have these problems anymore. I'll look for a place for you to stay.. Changbin probably has a place for you. Don't worry, I won't ever get near you ever again." He stood up and helped Jisung to get up "I'll bring you to Changbin. Sorry."

Jisung didn't reply. He didn't think it was Minho's fault. Jisung was convinced he was the problem. The only reason he didn't say anything was because he didn't want to get closer to Minho. He thought that he already harmed him more than enough and he already lost everyone who was close to him. He didn't want to lose anyone else. He didn't want to get closer to Minho so he couldn't lose him. He followed the older one without complaining.

Minho took Jisung to a train station. "Get into the next train. Leave the train after two stations. I'll call Changbin and he'll pick you up."

Jisung nodded. The train arrived at the station some minutes later.

"I'm sorry for causing you all this trouble. Have a nice life. Goodbye."

Minho patted Jisung's head. Jisung nodded and got into the train. "Goodbye."

Jisung left the train after two stations, just like Minho told him. He looked around and saw Changbin. He went into his direction.

"Hello Jisung. Let's go."

Jisung nodded and followed Changbin. They went to a place Jisung didn't know before. They entered a huge building and Changbin showed Jisung around a bit. He showed him all the important rooms and they ended the short tour with the room Jisung would stay in.

"If you need anything, my room is over there." Changbin said and pointed at a black door with a shield that said 'Changbin'. Jisung nodded and entered his room. He looked around the big room. It was neat, but also empty. Jisung immediately felt lonely. He didn't feel at home, but it was definitely better than nothing. He saw a bed, a table, a cupboard, some books and other little stuff. He sat down on his bed and started reading a book. He read it until he fell asleep.

After he woke up again, Jisung started reading the book again. He read it until he heard someone knocking on his door. He opened it and saw Changbin in front of him. Changbin called him with the side note that it was important. Jisung followed him. They arrived at a huge living room and Jisung sat down on a couch. He waited for the so called important thing. He waited, but then he heard something that made him freeze. A voice said his name. This voice. Jisung would recognize this voice in every situation. Jisung started crying. He missed this deep but soft voice..

Author's note :
I don't really have anything to say
I still haven't really written anything new for a fairly long time I'm scared and really hope to get new ideas, because I don't want to stop writing this book..