4

Jisung was alone. He knew that something must've happened to his only and best friend. Felix didn't come to school. Thinking back, it was already weird for Felix not to text Jisung after school. Jisung was mad. He looked for Minho everywhere, but he couldn't find him all day. Not even after school at the spot they'd usually see each other. After already imagining the worst, Jisung figured to just call Felix and hope for him to answer his phone. And someone really answered the phone.

"FELIX!? ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE OKAY!" Jisung was screaming through his phone. For a moment there was silence.

"Hello Baby." This voice. Jisungs phone fell down as well as he did. He started crying. After having a small breakdown he picked up his phone again. The call was still ongoing.

"WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT DID YOU DO TO FELIX? LET ME TALK TO HIM RIGHT NOW! I SWEAR IF HE HAS JUST ONE HAIR LESS THAN BEFORE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND NOW TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE. NO, TELL ME WHERE FELIX IS!"

Laughing. Minho started laughing.

"You're so pitiful. Go ahead and find me. You have time until midnight. If you can't find me, your little friend will be gone."

Jisung hung up. He started running as fast as he could. He ran to Felix' place and rang the doorbell. His father opened the door. "Where he is? I don't know. Probably out studying or something like that."

Jisung ran away. The parents didn't even care. He ran to every place he has already been with Minho. Time passed and it was already getting dark, yet Jisung was not any closer to find Felix. Then Jisung did something he never thought he would do in his life. He ran back to school and took some stones from the floor. He threw them through the glass doors and broke into the principals office. He hoped to find the students information there. And he did. 'Lee Minho'. There were two of them and no pictures. But the name was the only thing Jisung knew about Minho. He looked at the addresses written there, remembered them and ran away. He didn't even know these places, so it took him a while to arrive. When he was finally there, he rang the doorbell and knocked against the door until someone stood there. It was a boy from their school. But it was not the Minho Jisung was looking for. He didn't even say anything but just ran away again. He looked for the place where Minho lived and even later he finally arrived. He knocked at the door and screamed for Minho to open it. The door opened. It was Minho. THE Minho. Jisung broke down again. He couldn't form a proper sentence. He was sitting on the floor in front of Minho and couldn't stop crying.

"Shut up!" Minho said after some time and hit Jisungs head.

Jisung then slowly stood up and held onto Minho so he wouldn't fall down again.

"Fe..lix" he just said and Minho pointed behind Jisung. The boy quickly turned around, but the only thing he saw was a clock. The clock said 12:24 AM. Jisung was too late. He broke down, but instead of crying again, he passed out.

author's note:
nothing, i'll just leave this here. see you at the next chapter~