10

This voice.. Jisung jumped up and ran into Felix' arms. Jisung was crying and so was Felix.

"You're alive!" Jisung shouted out loudly and hid his face in Felix' chest.

"Of course I am. I wouldn't just die without saying goodbye to you!"

The two boys hugged each other for quite some time and they just wouldn't stop crying. Changbin already quietly left them alone. When they calmed down, the two boys sat down and started talking.

Felix told Jisung what happened. "Remember when you started acting weird? That one day I wanted to check on how you since you wouldn't tell me anything. I spied on you and suddenly got pulled away. It was Minho. He told me he wouldn't do anything to me, but I should do as he told me. I first stayed at his place. I even saw you, but you passed out. Then he sent me here, to Changbin. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, I'm sorry. You know that my parents don't care, so they probably thought I was on a school trip or whatever. I spent my time around here.. I'm so sorry."

Jisung gave Felix another tight hug. They talked for a while and explained each other some stuff that happened. Now Jisung wouldn't have to miss Felix anymore.

"It's all my fault, I'm so sorry." Jisung said. He remembered all the stuff that happened and felt really sorry towards his friend, but Felix just said that everything was okay.

Felix told Jisung that Changbin treated him nicely and made sure that he felt comfortable, so it wasn't that bad. Jisung was relieved. He was happy that Felix was well off. They spent the rest of the day together and Changbin joined them later. Jisung liked Changbin, he took good care of his best friend.

Some weeks passed by and Felix and Jisung went to some other school together. They stayed with Changbin until Felix started feeling sorry and recommended Jisung to live wih him at his home. They didn't want to bother Changbin anymore, so they went back. Jisung didn't really have any stuff as most of it got burned at his old place. That's why Minho wanted him to run away. Jisung thought about getting a job so he could get himself some stuff and pay back some of the money Changbin and Felix had to pay for him. He wanted to at least pay a meal for them.

They both moved into Felix' house. His parents didn't care. The boys didn't even know whether they noticed. They shared a room for the time being and decided to attend their old school. Jisung was really nervous the day before their first day at their old school. Not only he planned to look for a job afterwards, and he never had a job before, Jisung was also scared of meeting Minho. Not because he thought something bad would happen, Jisung just didn't feel well while thinking about it.

"You can just ignore him. He told you he'd leave you alone, right? Don't worry, I won't give you guys a chance to meet alone." Felix said and tried to calm Jisung down, who just smiled at his friend. Jisung was happy to have Felix and he promised himself that he would take better care of him, because in the end, Felix was the only one Jisung had. No family, no friends. Felix was his light and he was the reason Jisung smiled every day.

They tried to sleep, but Jisung was too nervous and struggled to sleep. He thought about every possible scenario that could happen at school and those thoughts wouldn't let him rest. Felix wanted to stay awake until Jisung fell asleep, but he eventually fell asleep at some point. Jisung was happy about it, he didn't want Felix to stay awake just because his mind wouldn't let him sleep.

How should he react if he suddenly meets Minho? Should he greet him? Should he ignore him? Would any of this hurt Minho? Would it hurt him to see Jisung again? Would it hurt him if Jisung ignored him? How should Jisung react if he meets any of Minho's friends? Should he pretend not to know them? Should he just quickly greet them and pass by? What if the friends invited him to eat at their table? What if Minho even intended to meet him? What if Minho wanted to talk? What if he didn't want to talk? What if..?

The alarm went off and Felix woke up. Jisung didn't sleep all night, but the alarm surprised him. Jisung didn't know it was that late already. They both got ready and later then left for school.

"You didn't sleep at all, didn't you?" Felix asked his friend while looking at his pale face.

Jisung shook his head. How could he sleep? He felt horrible, but he knew he had to go through this. Felix patted his back and told him that things will be alright. Jisung did his best to believe it.

The day started off pretty quietly. Not many people paid attention to Jisung and Felix and if they did, they just accepted their return without questioning it. During break then, the boys saw Changbin passing by and he saw them too. He approached them with a smile and asked them to eat along with him and the others. Felix went closer to Changbin and whispered something in his ear. He asked about Minho.

"Minho? Don't worry, he's not even here anymore?" Changbin said louder than Felix would have liked him to.

Author's note:
I still haven't written anything new :c
Anyways thanks to everyone who reads this like wow that's amazing I didn't think that anyone would actually follow the story
See you when I drop the next chapter~