15

Some time passed and Minho was still locked in the bathroom. It was quiet and Jisung kept thinking about why he would want to end his life. He couldn't think of a reason. He wanted answers, but he didn't want Minho to feel bad.

Jisung went up to the bathroom and lightly knocked against the door and asked Minho to please open the door. Minho didn't react.

"Please.. I'm sorry for asking for details.."

Then Jisung heard some noises and a moment later Minho stood right in front of him. He had come out of the bathroom, but didn't look at Jisung at all. Minho stared down. Jisung could only see his hair.

"Don't apologize. Let's go to sleep for now." Minho recommended and passed by Jisung to go into his room. He took out some fresh clothes and threw them at Jisung. "Good night." Minho added, took a blanket and laid down on a couch in the living room.

Jisung changed into Minho's clothes. They were too big for him, but he felt comfortable wearing them. He walked past the couch where he saw Minho staring into the nowhere. His face was slightly red and so were his eyes. Jisung didn't see a lot, but it was obvious.

"Good night, Minho." Jisung whispered. He turned off the lights and went to sleep.

The next day. Jisung woke up and left the room. He quickly went to the bathroom and when he came back, he saw Minho on the couch. He didn't look too well. Jisung thought that he probably didn't sleep much. He went straight over to the kitchen and prepared some food. As Minho was awake anyways, Jisung called him to eat. The older one didn't react at first, so Jisung went up to him and dragged him from the couch. He pulled him to the table and made him sit down and sat down himself.

Minho thanked Jisung for the meal and started eating. He ate slowly, but Jisung was happy that he at least didn't starve himself. Minho didn't talk and Jisung didn't know what to say.

When they almost finished their breakfast, Jisung finally thought of something to say.
"So.. Do you want to watch a movie?"

Minho looked up and shrugged his shoulders. After cleaning up they then sat down on the couch and watched a movie. It was some comedy movie and Jisung was relieved that Minho seemed to have calmed down a bit. During the movie he even fell asleep and his head laid on Jisung's shoulder. Jisung couldn't help but smile at the older one and stay there so he wouldn't wake Minho up. He thought that Minho really didn't sleep much the night before. He stayed there and watched whatever the television had to show him while trying not to wake up Minho.

He succeed and when Minho woke up Jisung softly greeted the older one with a "Good morning".

"Did I sleep? I'm sorry.." Minho just replied.

"Don't worry about it. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm.."

Jisung was glad to hear that answer. He then got up and told Minho to get some more sleep if he wanted to. Minho didn't say anything. He just laid there. Jisung went to the stuff they bought the day before and started taking them. Minho then stood up and helped the younger one.

"By the way, I'll have to go to work tomorrow. Just so you don't wonder where I am."  Minho said while they were taking care of the clothes.

"Don't you go to school anymore? What do you work as?"  Jisung curiously asked.

"I currently don't attend school. I work in a zoo."

"Awwww. That's a nice job. Also, when do I have to attend school again?"

"Next week. They said you should get enough rest."

Jisung nodded. They finished their work and Minho helped Jisung to set up his new phone. Then they just sat around and at some point they started playing games.

Jisung still thought about why he wanted to kill himself, but he thought he shouldn't bother Minho for now. As it got later, the both of them started getting tired and went to sleep.

When Jisung woke up the next morning, Minho was already gone. Must've gone to work, Jisung thought. He got up and got some food. After that he started watching TV and some criminal - detective show came on. Jisung watched it. The show was really interesting he thought.

He kept watching it until a scene came up that made him remember something from the past. The scene showed the detective going through a city and seeing a crime. Some murderer killed someone in a little sidewalk. The murderer only showed his back, but there was obviously being some blood. Jisung suddenly had a flashback to the day he saw Minho with blood in his face. The day everything started. The only thing Jisung remembered was Minho sitting in front of the bloody body and the way he looked at Jisung that day. Jisung suddenly felt cold. Was Minho a murderer? Is that why he didn't tell Jisung anything about him? Was Jisung maybe a criminal himself? Was being a criminal so much of a pressure to him and that was why he wanted to end his life? Thoughts like these crossed Jisung's mind in a matter of seconds and suddenly he didn't feel comfortable anymore. He quickly turned off the TV and called Felix.

"Hello?"

"Felix?"

"..Jisung?"

"It's me.. Can I maybe come over? Or are you busy?"

"I'm on my way back home right now. You can come over. I'll text you my address."

"Thanks Felix. I'll come over then."

Jisung hung up, got up and quickly left the building. Felix had already texted him the address so he just went there as fast as possible. When he arrived and rang the door bell, Felix opened the door for him and let his friend inside.

"Is everything okay? You look worried.." Felix immediately asked after they went into his room together.

Jisung started sobbing and Felix tightly hugged his friend. When he finally calmed down, Jisung started talking to Felix.

"Felix.. Am I a bad human being?"

"What's with that question suddenly?"  Felix asked him while being obviously confused.

"Please just answer me. Have I been a criminal before I tried to kill myself?"

Felix quickly shook his head "You never were! You were a good human being!"

"Then was Minho a bad person?"

"I never knew much about Minho but I think he wasn't..? What's with those questions?"

"I think I remembered something.."

"What was it?"

"I don't know if I can tell you.. Can I just please stay here for a bit?"

Felix nodded quickly, "Of course you can! Stay as long as you want to.".

Author's note:
Sorry for updating so late I kind of just forgot it actually -
Anyways this book is getting so much more attention than I thought it would and I hope I'm not disappointing any of you with what I write. Also I think I'm getting sick so if I really get so sick that I have to stay home I can use all my time to work on this story :3 we only see the bright sides here. Also I hope you all are feeling good thanks for reading bye