5

Jisung opened his eyes. The room looked unfamiliar and so the bed did. He looked around and saw a small room. It was a bit messy. There was not a lot of stuff. He felt uncomfortable. Not because it was messy, but because it reminded him of his own room, but it was not his room. He stood up and walked out of the room. A living room. It was small too, so he looked around.

"You're finally awake." He heard a voice saying and turned around to see Minho laying on a couch and looking at him.

"What am I doing here?"

"You don't remember? You passed out last night."

Now Jisung remembered. He immediately went up to Minho and formed a fist while sitting down right before the couch. "Where is Felix?"

Minho shrugged. "He was there, but you lost your senses, so you two couldn't even say goodbye. You're weak, little boy."

"Where is he now?"

"I don't know. You won't see him for a while."

Jisung tried his best to remain calm. He looked for his phone and called Felix. He heard a phone ringing and turned around. There was the phone on a little table in front of the couch.

"Don't start crying again, it's annoying."

Jisung held back his tears. He just looked back to Minho.

"What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing much. I told you to listen to me, didn't I?"

Jisung then jumped up and threw himself on Minho, who was still laying on the couch. He sat down over him and tried to punch Minho, but Minho was stronger. He held Jisungs fists and smiled.

"Nice try, crybaby." Minho changed positions and now sat over Jisung. "I could kill you now, you know?"

Jisung lost his strength and just looked up to Minho. His eyes didn't sparkle as usually. They looked dead.

"Do it. I have nothing left anyways." He laid there without moving another inch and when he looked at Minho he saw Minho's facial expression changing for a split second. He looked almost sad and worried. But then his soulless face returned.

"Just take a shower for now. You smell." Minho stood up and pointed to a room which Jisung was guessing was the bathroom.

"No."

"Stand up."

"No."

"Do it yourself or I'll shower you."

"No."

Minho sighed and pulled Jisung after himself. He went to the bathroom, pushed Jisung in and went inside too. He then proceed to take off Jisung's shirt.

"Leave the room already." Jisung just said.

"So you'll take a shower?"

"Whatever."

Minho then left the room and looked for fresh clothes for Jisung.

After Jisung finished and changed into Minho's clothes, Minho told him they'd go to school now.

"Don't want to." Jisung just said.

"You better, or they'll suspect you to have damaged the building."

Jisung already forgot. He was worried for a second, but remained calm. "So what? I don't care."

"You do."

"I don't."

"Come on now, we already missed some lessons."

Minho just took Jisung and went to school with him. They sneaked into the school during break and Minho let go off Jisung. Jisung didn't have his only friend anymore, so he had nowhere to go. Minho noticed and just pulled Jisung to his side. Jisung now sat at a table full of people he didn't know. He had already seen some of them. One of them was pretty popular in school. Hyunjin? Most girls liked either him or Minho.