13

Light. A bright light shined into his eyes when he tried to open them. Where was he? What happened? Who even was he? When he finally opened his eyes, the young man looked around. A huge window. A light colored room. A small table and a chair. A television. He looked down. A white blanket. A head.. A head? The boy tapped the head lightly.

"Are you alive?" This voice. This must've been his. It was a nice voice, he thought. To his relief the head moved up and the person opened their eyes. It was a boy and his eyes wided when he saw who tapped him.

"You're alive!" The boy said and hugged the other one.

"Well, of course I am.. and who are you?"

Tears immediately started dropping from the young man's face. "I'm Felix.. Please don't tell me you forgot me."

"I'm sorry.. Do we know each other?"

"I'm your best friend.. We even live together.."

Felix looked down. He was relieved that his friend finally woke up, but he didn't remember him which made him extremely sad. Felix started sobbing.

"I'm sorry." the other boy repeatedly said.

After some minutes Felix told his friend that he'd tell the doctor that he woke up and left the room.

The boy was alone now. He looked around again. A clean room. A bit empty, but clean. He saw a sink and a mirror in a corner of the room. Before he then stood up, a doctor came in. The doctor told him some stuff as that he should rest for another while and that they'll explain what happened to him later. Then he left again and the boy stood up. He went towards the sink and looked in the mirror. A young man. Brown-blonde hair that reached his shoulders. Looked like he dyed them blonde but it grew out. A round face. Chubby cheeks. Deep brown eyes. A little nose. Good shaped lips. The boy started to touch his face to see whether it's really his.

"Han Jisung! How long are you going to look at yourself? There are other people who want to see you too." A voice from the back said. The voice.. it sounded familiar. The boy turned around with a questioning face.

"Han Jisung?" He asked the taller boy.

"That's your name. You're Jisung. Han Jisung." The tall boy was right. The boy at least remembered this name. It sounded familiar and he felt like he heard it just a while ago.

"And who are you?"

The tall boy stayed silent for a moment and then sighed, "I'm Minho." he said.

Minho.. Jisung came closer to Minho and scanned the boy. He didn't look familiar, but it was his voice that Jisung seemed to remember.

"Do we know each other by any chance?"

Minho nodded "We kinda do."

"I see." Jisung said. "So, Minho, why am I here?"

"I don't think I should tell you yet. But why do you remember me? I heard you didn't recognize your friend."

"You mean that Felix boy? He seemed sad when I told him I didn't know him."

Minho let out another sigh "Of course he would be sad, Stupid."

Jisung pouted after being called stupid, but put on a straight face right after. "Anyways, how do we know each other? Are you like my boyfriend?"

"Jisung.." Minho suddenly got flustered and poked Jisung's cheeks "You can't ask something like that with such a straight face."

"You didn't answer my question though." Jisung said and slightly started laughing, which made Minho stop touching the younger one.

"I'm not." after saying this, his flustered face turned into a smirking one, "But we could change that."

Jisung felt his head heating up and jumped in the bed to hide his face with the blanket "Hey! I'm still recovering! Be serious!"

Minho laughed which made Jisung smile behind the blanket. When his laugh faded he got serious again.

"Sorry. I should let you rest a bit."

"..Will you come back?"

"Maybe. Goodbye, little boy."

After the door closed, Jisung put the blanket down and started thinking. 'Little boy'.. He heard that nickname before. Did he really know Minho? He felt comfortable around him, but he thought he shouldn't trust him too fast. Maybe Minho was just playing with him.

Author's note:
SKZ comeback is so good. Yes I'm late with saying this but wow, it's amazing
Anyways I hope you don't hate me for turning the story that way-
And I really hope I'll get ideas for this book since I stopped writing at chapter 15 and that's not too far away :c
Also there's a bug in my room I don't think I can sleep tonight djjdjd I'm currently hiding in the bathroom wish me luck