16

Jisung stayed with Felix and they played games to distract him from his worries. Jisung was worried that Minho would find him. In a matter of seconds he lost all his trust of the older one.

Some hours passed and Jisung still stayed with Felix. But of course it had to be interrupted. Someone suddenly knocked on Felix' door. Jisung was scared and made himself small.

"Probably just my parents, don't worry." Felix said and opened the door. It was not his parents. Minho stood there and came inside the room.

"How did you get here and what do you want?" Felix asked the older one. By now Jisung had already hidden behind the bed and tried not to make any noises.

"Your parents opened the door. And I came to talk to Jisung." Minho quickly replied and looked around the room.

"He's.. Not here." Felix said in a deep tone to sound more serious.

"You can't lie. I just want to talk." Minho then just passed by Felix and walked around the room. After a short time he saw Jisung hiding next to the bed. He also hid his face so Minho sat down in front of the younger one and his face softened.

"Do you know how worried I was when you suddenly weren't there?" Minho quietly asked.

"Leave me alone." Jisung just mumbled without even looking at Minho.

"Did something happen?" Minho asked.

"I remember."

"You remember what?"

"I remember who you are."

Minho got confused and his eyes wide "What do you mean? Is everything okay?" Minho reached out to Jisung but as soon as he touched the younger one, Jisung jumped up and walked up to Felix.

"Go away, killer!" Jisung said in a serious tone and glared at Minho.

Minho took a deep breath. "Can we talk?" he then asked while he stood up.

"I think you should leave now." Felix said and pointed at the door Minho came from.

Minho got sad and looked at Jisung before he then left without saying any more.

Felix closed the door after him and Jisung sat down on the bed to calm down. Felix tried to cheer his friend up and it worked after a while.

Then it already got late and Jisung asked Felix whether it was really okay for him to stay there and Felix immediately said yes. They went to sleep shortly after.

The next day an alarm woke up Felix and Jisung. It was Friday so Felix had to attend school. He told Jisung to take care of himself and left for school. Time passed by pretty fast as Jisung went to sleep again and after that he just grabbed something small to eat and went back to the room. He didn't even notice, but it was already noon and Felix was about to return. When he arrived at his house, the two of them spent some time together.

"Uh.. Jisung?" Felix asked after some time and looked shyly at his friend.

"What is it?"

"Do you want to, like, talk about yesterday? It's okay if you don't want to, I just thought that maybe you'd like to tell someone.."

Jisung slightly smiled "that's sweet, thank you." but then this smile faded away. "It's just that yesterday those pictures suddenly crossed my mind and they were so realistic.." he then took a deep breath "I just don't know what to believe anymore. Minho seemed so trustable.."

Felix patted his back and gave him an encouraging smile "Everything will work out, just wait a bit. I'm sure the truth will come out."

Jisung nodded, "Yes, maybe. But.. Don't you think I was a bit too harsh on Minho yesterday? I think I made him sad.."

Felix couldn't help but smile at Jisung "That's what you worry about now? He'll be fine."

"Probably."

After a short moment of silence, the two boys ended the topic and talked about other random stuff.

They did until they went back to sleep. Since it was weekend now, Felix recommended to show Jisung around and show him some places they went to together before and said he'd do it on the following day.

Author's note:
I don't really have anything to say but thanks for 3k+ readers! 💓💓