17

The next day. Felix would now show Jisung places they've been to together to maybe wake up some old memories or just to make new ones. Felix lead him to a library where they'd study together, a park where they'd just sit and talk about life, a Cafe where they'd eat cake every once in a while and a lot more. Jisung was happy. No memories came back but he was happy, because he thought that Felix must be a really good friend. They must've been really close before. Jisung felt bad for Felix, because he didn't recognize him. At the same time he was really thankful to have a friend like him and forgot about Minho for a while.

The two of them ended up eating cake at the Cafe and Felix told Jisung a bit about his past. Jisung thought that he must've had a nice life, which made him wonder again why he wanted to die then. He may not have had many friends, but he had Felix and he was happy most of the time.

"Can I ask you something?" Jisung then started.

"Sure, go ahead."

"My life sounds pretty nice actually, so.. So why did I want to die?"

Felix got a bit sad. He knew this question would come up sooner or later, but he wasn't sure how to reply.

"About that.. I actually don't know why exactly. You and I moved back to my house and you would pretend that you're fine. You never told me what was bothering you and I didn't know how to ask.. I'm sorry I couldn't save you in the end. I'm sorry for not noticing that you were suffering so much. "

Some tears started dropping from Felix' eyes and Jisung got up immediately to give his friend a hug.

"Don't be sad. I'm here now and I'll tell you when I feel bad from now on."  Jisung said.

Felix slightly smiled at Jisung.

"But you have to promise me that you'll let me know too when you're having a hard time. I'm here for you."

Jisung fluffed Felix' hair and they promised each other to not suffer alone from now on. They didn't want to lose each other again.

As it got later, the boys slowly went back and not much later they went to sleep. They spent the rest of the time before Jisung had to return to school together at Felix' house and had a lot fun together.

When Jisung came back to school, everyone was looking at him making weird faces. They weren't sure how to react to him. They didn't really know him, but they heard about what happened.

Jisung felt weird being there because of it, but then some boys came up to him and greeted him with a smile. Jisung remembered them from the hospital. They were Minhos friends. He was happy to see them, they were nice to him.

His first day went better than expected thanks to his friends. The teachers were careful around him, but he didn't really mind. He understood that no one knew how to treat him, so he just acted as normal as possible to make it easier for everyone.

After school, when everyone said bye to each other and Jisung and Felix left the school, they suddenly ran into Minho. He looked kind of sad but serious.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked him and stayed close to his friend.

"I want to talk to you.. Please." Minho calmly replied and looked the younger one directly into the eyes. Jisung avoided eye contact.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Felix quickly said and wanted to pass by Minho, who followed them.

"Please, Jisung. I just want to talk to you." Minho's voice got slightly quieter.

Jisung quickly looked at Minho with disappointment in his eyes and shook his head.

"Listen. I don't know what you did or what Jisung remembered, but he's now scared of you so stay away from him for now. Give him some time." Felix said and now turned fully away from Minho.

The two younger ones walked some steps, until Minho asked them to wait.

"Jisung, please contact me when you're ready to talk to me. I'll be waiting.."

Jisung didn't reply and just started walking again. The two boys left and rested at home. They talked a bit about how Jisung felt on his first day and school in general.

When the day slowly came to an end, Jisung started thinking. It all didn't make sense. What he remembered didn't seem to fit with how Minho actually was. Minho didn't seem like a bad human being, but why should Jisung's mind produce such a picture in his head? It must've been real. Jisung thought about it until he fell asleep.

Author's note:
I've gotten so many notifications from wattpad telling me that people voted for my story so thanks for that, I'm glad to see that people actually enjoy reading this😔💓