8

"Good morning." A soft voice said and let Jisung open his eyes. The voice belonged to Minho. Jisung sat up and looked at Minho, who just finished preparing the breakfast.

"Get up, food's ready."

Jisung nodded and wandled to the table. He saw two plates and Minho sat down next to him.

"Won't your mother eat with us?"

Minho shook his head. "She usually doesn't."

Then they started eating. While they were doing so, Minho asked Jisung why he even came back the night before.

"I didn't mean to come back, but i lost my keys somewhere. I started walking around the city and suddenly saw you.."

Minho patted the younger boy's head "Sorry for making you worry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Jisung turned his head to Minho "By the way.. are you really that poor? And do you do stuff like this more often?"

Minho looked back and slightly smirked "Are you suddenly interested in me?" then his smile faded "Anyways, we're not that close yet. I'm going to tell you everything one day."

Jisung just nodded.

"Also, you seem to really like me." Minho added and Jisung almost choked on his food.

"Sorry, what? I don't."

"Why were you so worried about the drugs then?"

"I just really don't like drugs, it has nothing to do with you. I still hate you."

"I see. I guess we both have something we're not telling each other yet."

Jisung suddenly got mad and glared at Minho "I don't plan to ever tell you though, you killed my best friend."

"Did I say I killed him?"

"You didn't? Where is he now? Is he okay? Is he-"

"Calm down, I didn't say I didn't either."

"Fine." Jisung then stood up "Thanks for the food, but I'll leave now."

Jisung was about to go, but of course Minho pulled him back to his seat. "And where are you going? You lost your keys, remember? Just stay here."

"You just want to make me do your stuff."

"I didn't say that. It's not like you have a choice."

Jisung sighed. "Fine."

"Great. Now clean the table while I take a shower."

Jisung glared at Minho, who just smiled and left the table. Jisung had nothing better to do anyways, so he just did what Minho asked him for. When he finished, but Minho was still not back, Jisung cleaned the whole room a bit.

When Minho returned, he smiled "You would make a great maid. Now take a shower too, I'll bring you some stuff."

Jisung felt dumbfounded, but did what he was told anyways.

When he came back from the shower, Jisung saw Minho sitting on the couch playing with his phone. Minho seemed like a normal person and it annoyed Jisung, because he knew that Minho was not.

"Anyways, I'll leave now. Thanks for taking care of me I guess." Jisung grabbed his stuff and walked up to the door.

"I thought you lost your keys?" Minho looked at Jisung in disbelief.

"I did, but I'll make sure to find them. I won't bother you anymore, don't worry."

With those words, Jisung left Minho standing there alone. He immediately went and looked for his keys. He looked everywhere where Minho and he were the day before. He was looking very closely and eventually found them in front of that drug selling house. Jisung remembered how he fell the day before and thought that he must've probably lost them then. He picked them up and wanted to straight up leave, but he ran against a person. He apologized and wanted to pass by, but the person eventually grabbed Jisung and pushed him to the floor.

Jisung was highkey confused and looked up to see a good built man and some woman. The woman looked familiar, but Jisung couldn't remember where he already saw her.

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" he politely asked.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"It's you."

Jisung's eyes wided and he felt weak again. Those worlds hurt him. He suddenly realized that he was the problem. He thought that everything would've been better without him. Maybe Felix was still well off. Maybe Minho didn't have that many problems. Maybe his mom was still alive. Maybe his dad wouldn't have ran away. He started crying. He felt useless. All he did was being a burden to others.

"What a baby." the woman laughed.

"He's weird. Are you sure he's the one?" the man asked.

"I thought it was him, but he's so different.."

"We should just let him go for now then." then the man's voice volumed up "Little boy, go home."

Jisung heard him, but he didn't want to go home. There was nothing at home. There was no one who waited for him. There was nothing he looked forward to. Jisung just sat there and cried. People passed by and talked about him, but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything anymore.

Time passed by and Jisung still sat there. He saw that nothing changed from sitting there and crying, so he got up and walked back home. When he arrived, he just laid down and waited. He didn't wait for anything specific, he just waited.

Jisung waited until someone knocked on his door. He didn't react at first, but the knocking wouldn't stop. Jisung didn't think he had anything to lose anyways, so he stood up and opened the door after a while. Jisung looked at the person in front of him and that person looked back. The person looked at him and just said "Run!".

Author's note:
Okay hi
First of all, more and more people read this and it makes me soooo happy thank you all 🥺💕 (I mean it's high key stressing me because I don't want to disappoint you but shhhh)
Also sorry for posting late I don't really have a reason why i didn't post but sorry jdjdjdjd
But well I found out that a chapter I wrote went missing but luckily it's still on my old phone so let me pray I won't really lose it jsndj
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk bye bye