Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The next morning, I wake up and move to the patio for breakfast. Once we all sit down, Miguel joins us. "Are you ready for today?" he asks me smiling. "I think I am. A little nervous but I'm excited." I tell him. "What's happening today?" Dita asks. "I'm getting married." I tell her. "You can't get married today. We haven't had time to plan a wedding. We have a dress to buy, invitations to send out, a venue to reserve and..." she starts and I stop her. "I'm getting married the way I want to. We're just going in front of a justice to get married." she tells me. "You will not. You will get married in a church with a priest..." she starts ranting and I say "I've decided how I want to get married and Miguel and Emily are supporting me and my fiance is perfectly fine with it. This is my wedding day and you don't get a say." She looks at me and says "Then I will not be there." she says. I stand to head inside to get ready and tell her "Good thing you weren't invited then." as I walk away and I hear her say to Miguel "You have to stop her." Miguel stands and says "She's not getting a say in who she marries. The least we can do is let her have a say in how she gets married." he says before walking away with Emily, leaving Dita alone.

After putting on a white sundress and my heels, doing my hair in soft waves, and light makeup, I head to living room to wait on time to go. "I had Hector take your things to the Bishop's house." he tells me. "Thank you Miguel." I say. Emily pours the three of us a shot of Jack as our mother walks into the room. "You look lovely." she tells me. "Thank you." I say. "Gloria, I'm sorry. I know you didn't get a say in this but every mother dreams of planning a wedding for her daughter but your brother made me realize you deserve a say in how you get married. I would love to be there if you'll allow me." she says. I pour her a shot and Miguel holds up his glass. "To family, love and loyalty." he says as he looks at me with a smirk. We down the shots and Nestor walks in. "Time to go." I take a deep breath and Emily squeezes my hand.

Pulling up to the clubhouse, before we get out, I tell my mother, "I know you hate being here but I would appreciate it if you would be polite. This is my family now." I tell her. She nods her understanding. Getting out, Taza is on the porch waiting for us. "I'll show the ladies inside so you can have a minute with your sister." he says and we both nod our thanks. As soon as it's just us, he asks "You okay?" I nod and smile and say "He's a nice guy. We had a great talk yesterday and I'm comfortable with him." I tell him. "Good. Now, are you ready to get married?" he asks. "Let's do this." I say.

Walking into the clubhouse, we walk up to the makeshift altar and there is a priest there. I look at Bishop and he says "Friend of the club." I smile softly and say "Thank you." He nods. "Who gives this woman to away?" the priest asks. "I do." Miguel says before taking his place back next to Emily and Dita. "Obispo Losa, do you take Gloria Galindo the be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold for richer or poorer, in good times and bad until death do you part?" he asks. "I do." Bishop says. "Gloria Galindo, do you take Obispo Losa to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold for richer or poorer, in good times and bad until death do you part?" he asks. "I do." I say and Bishop smiles. "Now or the rings." he says and Bishop reaches into his kutte pocket and pulls out three rings. I look at him and he says "Picked them up after you left yesterday and I can't help the smile that crosses my face at him taking care of this little detail. "With this ring, I vow to honor you, protect you and be I vow my loyalty to you." he says and I smile again as he slips the wedding ring and engagement ring onto my finger. "With this ring, I vow to honor you, stand by you, and I vow my loyalty to you." I say as I slip the ring on his finger. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You can kiss your bride." the priest says. He kisses me softly and says "I'm pleased to announce for the first time as husband and wife, Mr and Mrs Obispo Losa." Bishop looks at me as we separate and whispers "You look beautiful Mrs Losa." I smile and whisper back "Thank you Mr Losa." before we turn to our families and they start congratulating us.

Once the congratulations are done, the party gets started. I see my mother to the side talking to Taza and she looks relaxed. Miguel and Emily walk over and Miguel asks "You seeing what I'm seeing?" I nod and say "I'm kind of scared for Taza." I say and we all laugh. Bishop has his arm around me, keeping me close and I feel him press a kiss to my temple. The four of us are standing at the bar and we start taking shots. Three shots in, Miguel tells Bishop "Be careful with her when she's drinking." Bishop looks at me and I shake my head. "Why's that?" Bishop asks. "When she drinks she gets fun." Emily says. "Fun? How's that?" Bishop asks, looking at me smirking. "Everything is funny to her at first but then she starts getting real affectionate." Emily says. I look at him and say "Not with everyone. I promise." I tell him and he laughs. Five more shots in and Miguel says "It's time we head home and let you enjoy your wedding night." he tells me. I hug him and Emily goodbye and my mother comes to say goodbye. "Congratulations Mija. Taza had the prospect put your overnight bag in Bishop's dorm for tonight." I nod and say "Thank you Mother and thank you for being here." I tell her. "I wouldn't miss it. Not how I would have planned but seeing that smile on your face, it was perfect." she tells me and I smile.

After they leave, Bishop and I start taking more shots. The more we drink, the more I lean into him and the closer he holds me. He sits on one of the barstools and pulls me between his legs. "Are you happy Querida?" he asks. I look up at him and put my arms around his neck and say "Believe it or not, I am. Are you?" I ask. "I am mi amor." he tells me before kissing me softly before deepening the kiss. When we separate, I whisper against his lips "Take your wife to bed Obispo." He smirks before standing and taking my hand. He leads me to the dorm and as soon as we get inside, he locks the door and pulls me close. Kissing me softly, he says "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do." I pull away from him and start taking off my dress. Walking backwards towards the bed I say "Time to claim your wife Bishop."

He steps closer to me and I am on the bed in just my bra and panties. He takes off his kutte and then his shirt before taking off his boots and jeans that really did fit him well. He crawls up the bed and hovers over me. Kissing me softly, he deepens the kiss before he starts kissing down my neck and to my chest. Taking off my bra, he pays close attention to both breasts before kissing down my stomach. Pulling my panties down, he tosses them to the floor before kissing my lower stomach and kissing down to my core. He starts licking and sucking at my clit before slipping one finger and then a second as I arch off the bed as I find my release on his tongue. Kissing his way back up my body, he kisses me gently and I taste myself on his lips. He sheds his boxers briefs, I feel him at my entrance. "Are you sure Princesa?" he asks. I kiss his lips softly and whisper "Love me Marido." He kisses me again and whispers "Anything you want esposa." before entering me and slowly making love to me with both of us finding our release and when he lays beside me, I curl into his chest and whisper "Thank you." He tilts my head up and says "You're mine Princesa." He kisses my lips and I snuggle back into his chest and that's how we fall asleep.

The next morning, we get up and dressed and head out for coffee. Chucky places a cup of coffee and a plate in front of us at the table as we sit down. "Good morning Chucky." I say. "Morning Mrs Losa. Our first lady." he says and I look at Bishop and he laughs. "Just call me Gloria." I say and he nods before heading back to the kitchen. "Is he always that odd?" I ask. "Sometimes he's worse." Hank says as he walks up. I see him and Bishop look at each other and ask "Do you two need to talk?" Hanks smiles and says "No mana. You're good." I nod and go about eating my breakfast.

After we eat, we head to Bishop's house, or our house now. Walk up to the front door, he picks me up and carries me across the threshold and I can't help but giggle. He puts me down and shows me around and I see it's a softly decorated home. Not a house. A home. "I know it's not what you're used to but..." and I cut him off with a kiss. "It's perfect. I don't need an estate. This is absolutely perfect Bishop. This is our home." I tell him. "It is our home." he says before kissing me again. "Bishop?" I ask and he looks into my eyes. "Yes Princesa?" he asks. "Come claim your wife." I say and he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom to do just that and that's how we spent the rest of the day, in bed, making love and talking. My brother was right. This was the right decision.