Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Waking up the next morning, Bishop is still wrapped around me. I lay there thinking about things. My mind is still not where it needs to be and I know he loves me but all I can do is just make sure I keep my fears to myself. I have to make sure I keep him interested and satisfied. I feel him start to stir as he pulls me closer against him and I feel his hard member against my ass. I start to grind against him and feel his lips on my neck. I raise my leg enough for him to slip inside me and he starts to thrust in and out slow and steady, causing me to find my release before he finds his inside me. I turn to face him and snuggle into his chest and just lay there, enjoying being close while I can.

We get up and get dressed for the day and head out to a table where Chucky and one of the sweetbutts brings us coffee. "Can you bring us a plate please?" Bishop asks and I say "I just want coffee." He looks at me and says "You need to eat." I place my hand on his thigh and say "I'll eat later. Just want to enjoy my coffee for a while." I tell him and he nods, hopefully believing me. "I gotta head to work. Just relax today. Make a list of what you need for your studio and we'll get it done." he tells me and I just nod. Kissing me softly he says "I love you." I nod and say "I love you too." before he heads out the door.

Sitting at the bar, drinking a glass of water, Bishop walks up and wraps his arms around me and it takes all I have not to shy away. "Have you eaten?" he asks and I kiss his lips but don't answer. "I'm fine." I finally say. Cupping my face he says "Let's go eat." I shake my head and say "I'm fine baby." I pull him closer and just snuggle into him. Whispering in my ear he says "You're perfect baby. Please eat something." I nod and he takes my hand and leads me to his bike. I get on behind him and we head out of the yard.

Pulling up to the diner, we head inside and take a table and sit across from each other. Looking at the menu and I don't really see anything that won't make me get fatter. Sighing, when the waitress comes over I order a salad, no dressing and a water. Bishop looks at me and then the waitress and says "She'll have the steak and eggs with an orange juice and I'll have the same." I look at him as the waitress walks off and he says "No salads and water bull shit. You're perfect mi reina." I look down at my hands that are on the table and don't say anything. He reaches over and puts his hands on mine and I look up at him. "You're perfect baby. Don't ever think you're not." he says and I nod. Our food comes and I eat and when done, I excuse myself to the bathroom and contemplate making myself throw up what I ate when there's a knock on the door. I hurry up and head out to Bishop. We walk out to his bike and he kisses me deeply and it takes everything in me to not start crying.

Pulling up to the clubhouse, we walk in and I see Taza nod at Bishop. He takes me down the hall to the room next to ours and opens the door. I see a sewing machine and all the materials I had on my list to get me started. "Bish?" I ask. "I know we said you and I would go pick things up but Letti took some of the guys and went to get what you needed and Miguel sent over your sewing machine." he says and I look at him shocked. "He still had it?" I ask and Bishop nods his head yes. I turn to look at Bishop and he cups my face, kissing me softly and says "I love you mi reina. You are mine baby." he says and I nod before snuggling into his embrace.