Chapter 14

Chapter 14

***One Year Later***

Lying in bed with Bishop, I can't get comfortable. Tossing and turning, I don't want to wake Bishop up so I get up and head to the nursery to make sure that everything is ready. I look at the clock and it's 3am. I sit in the rocking chair that Angel and EZ bought as a baby gift and am rubbing my stomach. "Come on little one. Calm down for mommy." I say softly and I feel more pain in my lower back. "Shit." I whisper as another pain hits. All of a sudden, Bishop is at the door. "You okay mi amor?" he asks. "Yeah. Couldn't get comfortable. I'm sorry if I woke you." I tell him, rubbing my stomach again. "What's wrong?" he asks as he walks over and kneels in front of me. Another pain hits and I tense. "Are you having contractions?" he asks and I nod slightly. "Do we need to go?" he asks. I shake my head no and then another hits. "They are too close together. Let's get you to the hospital." he tells me and I just nod. Getting into the car, I call Miguel. "Mana, what's wrong?" he asks worried. "I'm on my way to the hospital. I'm in labor." I tell him. "I'll get Em and we'll head that way." He says before we end the call. I call Taza next since Bishop is driving. "Mija are you okay?" he asks. "Hey Papa. We're on our way to the hospital. Thought you might want to meet your grandchild." I tell him. "I'll call the guys. You're mom's here so I'll bring her with me." he tells me. "Thank you." I say before we end the call.

Ten hours later, we are sitting in the hospital room with our entire family to meet our son. "What did you name him?" my mom asks. "Marco Emilio Losa." I tell them and they all smile. Mom is holding Marco and she looks at me and says "He's perfect Mija." I smile and just look at him my sleeping in my mom's arms.

A little later, it's just me and Bishop in the room and I am nursing Marco. "He's perfect mi amor." he says. "He is." I say, looking at Marco. I look at Bishop and say "Thank you." He looks at me confused and I say "For marrying me. For loving me. For not giving up on me. I love you so much." I say. "I love you too baby. You and our son." he says and I can't help but smile at the look of love that is in his eyes when he looks at our perfect little family.