Leopard Print

Leopard print boots ✔
Cut off shorts with fishnets ✔
Black wifebeater ✔
Leopard print biker jacket ✔
Red nails and lipstick ✔
Hair teased and sprayed religiously with Aquanet ✔

I'm officially ready to go out tonight. Why the edgy, biker look you ask? Hello! Its the 80s, the best decade ever. My outfit symbolises this decade and its music. It symbolises sex drugs and rock n roll. Although I'm not too much into drugs and sex, but I'm all about the rock n roll. Not against a little alcohol and weed occasionally. Hey, I'm Brooklynn Smith. I just got out of high school and a bad relationship 3 months ago. But we'll get into that later. My cousin Eric and his boyfriend Cody talked me into going to see this new upcoming band Motley Crue. I saw the flyer for the band and I have to say, they all look hot as fuck.

"Brook, you ready?" There's Eric. Better hurry.

"Coming!" Ok lets see what they think.

"Damn girl, if I wasnt gay I'd be all over you!" Cody if you only knew how hot you are buddy.

~time skip to bar~

This is why I love the 80s. I'm only 18 but Eric worked his magic to get me some alcohol.

"Who's the chick band?" Ugh, idiot.

This must be their first performance. The drummer is nervous, he just knocked over his symbols. And now the moron just spit on the lead guys pants.

"Dude, not cool. Wtf is your problem. Mad cuz they're hotter than you?" Smacking this guys chest.

Oh hell no he did NOT just shove me.

"Hey! Don't touch her!" Now Eric and Cody are stomping over.

"Oh bring it on fags!" Thats it this douche is done. Punching him in his ugly face.

Seriously! He's gonna slap me.

Fuck, now the whole band is fighting the crowd. What did I just do? Oh well this band is gonna be awesome.

"Hell yeah! Motley Crue y'all!!!" Now can we get the fuckin guitars wailing?!