On With The Show

So the other night Tommy and I didn't have sex, I did give him a blowjob though. So we havent seen eachother naked yet. I'm standing here in front of my dressing room mirror looking at my concert costume (outfit above) staring at the scar beside my belly button, regretting letting Eric take me shopping.

*knock knock*

"Brooklynn? Its time." Doc, the manager says.

"Coming." I call out. Fuck they're all gonna see it.

I nervously walk my way back stage, the guys havent noticed me yet. So i decide to peek out the curtains. There's a ton of people in the seats.

"Fuck, we're all gonna die." I say out loud. And start taking deep breaths.

"Brooklynn, that you?" Mick says being the first to notice.

I start walking over to them hoping nobody notices the scar.

"Holy fuck!" Vince, Tommy, and Nikki all say in unison.

"Damn baby, I didn't know you had your belly button pierced." He says walking over to undress me with his eyes. Shit, hes probably looking at the scar.

"I'm so fucking jealous of you right now t bone." Nikki says sucking his teeth checking me out.

"I'm not, I get to be front stage with her while her boys all the way back on the drums." Vince says practically drooling. Tommy shoots him a glare.

"Alright guys, keep it in your pants shes nervous as it is." Mick says. And I shoot him a thanking smile.

~time skip to last song~

I'm actually doing pretty kick ass seeing as I thought I would blow chunks from my nerves. I'm on thr last song of the night I Like It Heavy. And were coming to the end lyrics.

"Alright, all you ladies in the crowd, I need your help with this last part. I kniw you know it. Y'all ready!?" I ask.

The crowd roars and I give the cue to start.

|take me home tonight I'd do anytbi g with you. Buy a bottle of whiskey we'll get matching tattoos. Tell me that you love me oh let me drive your car. We can sit till mornin light just countin every star. Cuz if there's a hell I'll meet you there. And if theres a heaven they're servin beer. And if you an angel then I must be high. Oh jf theres a church itd rock n roll. If theres a devil I sould my soul. And its alrigjt whatever we do tonight. Cuz if theres a god dammit she wont mind. If theres a god baby she wont mind.|

The crowd cheers wildly again as we all take our bows. We make our way back stage to regroup ourselves. I'm sitting back in my dressing room trying to believe how I just did that.

"Hey Brooke, you did amazing. And you look fine a fuck. Youve always been gorgeous but goddamn." Tommy says walking in and sitting beside me.

"Thanks, did you really have to moon the audience though?" I asked laughing.

He just shook his head up and down. He then moved his hand to my stomach admiring my belly button ring. I grabbed his hand to stop.

"Don't." I say.

"Why, whats wrong?" He asks.

"I know you all saw the scar. I'm sorry you guys had to see it." I reply.

He moved my hand and looked. "So its a scar whats the big deal?" He asked.

"Just a really bad incident...." I said not wanting to go into detail about my past.

"You don't have to tell me right now. But weve known eachother for almost 2 years now. And now we're dating, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Its just a scar, and I think it looks sexy." He says planting a light kiss on it.

"Thanks." I reply.

"Oh so check it out. Our next stop is your home town Detroit." He says excitedly.

I force a smile. Just fucking lovely.