Anger Issues

Doc made arrangements for Eric, Cody and Tommy's parents to come to the show in Detroit. I've already met his parents a couple times and I love them, they're so sweet. And since he told them we were together now, he thought it was only right that our families met. But I've been freaking out, because I'm back home. And that means Scotty ( my ex) will surely be lurking around somewhere. Vince has yet another girlfriend that he met in New York and decided for her to tag along. I cant stand her but I'll tolerate her for Vinny.

~time skip to family meeting~

Tommy and my family met, they didnt judge Cody and Eric for being gay. I hugged his parents and his mom congratulated us on being together. They also met Vinces girl Roxy.

"So how did you 2 meet?" Tommys mom asked her.

"Well ya know I was hanging out with another band but I met Vinny here and we just hit it off." She replied flipping her hair. Ugh.

"Ooo I know this word... Groupie right?" His mom said.

I held back my laughter with Mick as Roxy stomped off. Tommy scolded his mom for saying that.

So we were hanging out back stage waiting for the show to start. I was really on edge zoning out sitting beside Mick half listening to Tommy ramble off about future concert ideas to Nikki. He asked Roxy for a pin since she was closest. Vince was in the bathroom most likely snorting something.

"Your mother's a cunt." She said rummaging for a pen in her purse.

"Yo why would you say that?" He asked.

I was paying attention now.

"Because she is, fuck you and your cunt mom and your cunt girlfriend." She said after stabbing him with the pen.

"Alright bitch lets fuckin go!!" I said standing.

"Baby its ok I'm ok. Vinny get your girl." Tommy said.

Roxy then walked up to me and pushed me before walking off.

"Huh uh you dont get to do that." I said following her and grabbing an empty bottle of Jack breaking it over the table "I'll fucking kill you if you ever touch my man or call his mom a cunt again." I said putting it up.to her neck.

She spat in my face and next thing I know I'm on top of her with the broken bottle drawing blood. Vince pryed it out of my hands and Tommy was pulling me off her but not before I got a couple punches in. He finally got me off her and carried me over his shoulder to his dressing room.

He slams the door shut with his foot and sets me down on his stool and kneels in front of me.

"Baby what is wrong with you?" He asked.

"Dude shes talking shit about your mom and she stabbed you with a pen wtf was I supposed to do?" I replied.

"I know but you've been off since New York. Somethings bothering you." He said.

"I just wanna get this show over with so we can gtfo Detroit." I answered.

"Why what's the problem?" He asked.

"It fucking sucks here Tommy!" I yell before storming out back to the lounge.

"Gimme a fuckin bump Nikki." I said plopping down beside him.

~time skip to club after the show~

I was a little bit more calm now and apologized to Tommy. And now were on the dancefloor shaking our asses. Cody and Eric tagged along. I was talking to Eric while Tommy went to the bathroom.

"Oh shit Brooke, theres Scotty." Eric said looking over his shoulder.

Fuck.