She Said Yes

Vince, Nikki, Mick, and I have been working on my surprise song for Tommy. Took us a couple weeks trying to keep it a secret. And todays the day we record it. I was pacing waiting for them to get done with their parts.

"He's gonna think it's stupid." I said biting my nails still pacing as Vince came to get me for my part.

"No he won't, he loves love, and he loves you. Personally I think it's the most awesome way to tell someone you love em." He replied.

"You sure its not too girly for the Crue image?" I asked.

"Well you are a girl, but its still kick ass. Now go do your thing." He said shoving me into the studio.

Tommy was sitting shirtless at the recording station with the others twirling his drumsticks between his fingers. He gave me that look he always gives me. The one he gave me the night we met. Please dont let me fuck this up.

~Tommy's pov~

"Dudes, why does Brooke look so nervous today?" I asked.

"Well ya know how much of a perfectionist she is about her vocals. I swear her and Nikki should've been siblings." Mick replied.

Something was going on, I could tell because everyone was being weird. My stomach began to flip flop. Wtf are they hiding? Brooke got in the microphone booth and put her headphones on.

"Ok t bone. Ya know how you've been asking Brooke to marry you for a while?." Vinny asked.

"Yeah.... Why?" I asked cautiously.

"Heres your answer, hit it Brooke!" Nikki said pushing all his buttons on the panel to start the song.

Holy fucking shit, shes saying yes and in the best way possible. This has to be a fucking dream. Who wouldve thought a hot chick would join my band, have killer fuckin vocals, give me the time of day, or let alone say yes to be my wife. I've had many girlfriends thinking I was in love. But those relationships were nothing. This was it, shes the fucking one. Goddamn I love her.

She barely made it out of the recording booth before I picked her up and shoved her against the wall, she had her legs wraped around my hips, and I kissed her with the fire she ignited in my heart.

"So you like it?" She asked.

"Fuck yeah. I fuckin love you baby!" I kissed her again.

~Nikkis pov~

I'm glad I helped my best friends with the engagement. But I couldnt help but feel a little pang in my chest. I was jealous, ya see I've always thought Brooke was hot, but ever since we discovered her singing ability and her writing ability, plus she had a similar childhood to mine, I've fallen for her. But I couldnt do that to them, especially Tommy hes like my brother.

"Ok knock it off you 2." I say a bit more harshly than intended.

"Oh, sorry Nik." Brooke replied.

Tommy let her go and she came over to all of us hugging and thanking us. She got to me and hugged me a little longer and kissed my cheek. Fuck whyd she have to do that? "Thanks Nik you're the best love ya buddy." And there it was again thr kick in the gut.

Everyone went back home for the day. Including me I felt the pain of abandonment again, its my own fault for not piping up or making a move from the start, but it still hurt and I needed to make it go away. So I found a substitute lover, one that would always be there to lift me up, and shes heroine. The construction of the band around my arm, the punch of the needle, and the sting of the hot substance running through my veins felt good. The pain was lessening, but I cant get her out of my head. I'm gonna need a lot more of this to forget her.