Told Ya So PT 1

Tour was a little different this time. The guys did the usual drugs I knew rehab wouldnt work. But they slowed down and cut back a good bit. Tommy has been acting weird lately. He wont let anyone else touch the mail until he goes through it first. Always taking his phone calls in private.

We had just gotten to the hotel to meet up with Ozzy. Nikki's room was next to mine and Tommy's. We all decided to go swimming and relax. I needed a distraction from my suspicions. So I smoked a little green with Mick before getting ready.

"I'll meet you guys at the pool I gotta get dressed." I said taking my last hit.

"K, see ya there." Mick replied.

So I wore my zebra print bakini, nothing fancy just simple. I decided to pull my hair up in a messy bun, and bring my tanning lotion for Tommy to rub on me. Maybe that'd get him out if whatever funk he was in and wanna have sex with me. Honestly I was getting the female version of blue balls.

Tommy was rubbing the tanning lotion on my back as Ozzy came staggering over.

"Damn Tommyboy, how are you able to contain yourself with that." Ozzy said.

"Pure will power buddy." He replied.

"Dude hoe many chicks you bang so far Vinny?" Nikki asked.

I rolled my eyes and flipped back over on my back. Idiots.

"3?" He answered.

"No not today, since tour." Nikki said.

"Oh dont know bro, lost count in Utah." Vinny laughed.

Ozz climbed up on thr lifeguard tower calling the boys over to talk to "uncle ozz". It soon escalated into him snorting a line if ants, Mick cracked up at that. Then him urinating and licking it up. And of course Nikki had to try.

"Sixx please don't." I wined looking away.

As soon as he zipped up ozzy pushed him away and he landed on me in the beach chair, and ozzy proceeded to drink nikkis piss.

Nikki's head was right in between my boobs.

"Ok you can get off me now thanks." I said pushing him up.

"Yeah get off my wife dude." Tommy said jokingly (I think).

He gave my chest a quick lick and winked before he got up. I bit my lip trying to hide my smirk. But Nikki knew better. This new attention from Nikki was getting me all hot and bothered so I decided to jump in thr pool and cool off.

~later that night~

Tommy was listening to his headphones and I was on the phone with Eric and Cody. They told me that photos from Cody's promo for American horror story should be in the mail. But Tommy never said anything so I got up to go to thr kitchenette to check.

"Ah here they are, he didnt tell me the idiot." I said still going through to make sure I got all the pictures.

I was in the middle of complimenting how hot Cody looked with long hair as I saw a headline on thr front cover of a magazine.

TROUBLE IN PARADICE? DRUMMER TOMMY LEE SPOTTED WITH PORN STAR PAMELA ANDERSON. what would Brooklynn think?

I felt a lump in my throat, tears brimming my eyes, hands shaking, heart pounding, and my face felt like it was on fire.

"I'll call you back I gotta go." I said and hung up before Eric could respond.

I threw the magazine in Tommy's lap. Startling him.

"Wtf is this?!" I screamed.

"Baby not what you think." He said getting up.

"Bullshit Tommy, you've been acting weird all your, today is the first day youve touched me in months. So this is what Nikki meant on our wedding day." I said pushing Tommy, my voice cracking.

"Look baby I'm sorry I was lonely in rehab it'll never happen again I swear." He stuttered.

"Fuck you t bone!" I yelled before punching him.

I heard him scream and the glass coffee table shatter after I slammed the door shut behind me.

I knocked on nikkis door. All I heard was music blaring. He probably cant hear so I bang on the door with my fist and shout. Still no answer.

"Dammit Sixx open the door I need you." I yell.

Still nothing. So I start panicking and kick the door open.

"Nik whe-." I stop in mid sentence seeing his arm laying out of the closet door with a needle sticking out and blood streaming down his arm.

"Fuck Nikki!" I cry rusing over to check his pulse. Its very faint.

I rip the needle from his arm and start CPR. Hes still not breathing. So after a few more tries I get scared and pissed off so I punch his chest as hard as I can and he shoots up gasping.

"...oww" is all he says looking over at me.

"Good you didnt die." I say punching him in the nose.