Back From Hiatus

I stayed at Cody and Eric's place for a couple weeks. They were gone filming for Cody's new role. It was peaceful, but I started to miss them. I was ready to confront Nikki and really really missed Tommy. I know he missed me too because he called a thousand times a day, and even barged in one day when I didn't feel like answering the phone. Vince was having a party to celebrate the birth of his and Sheris daughter Skylar. And I needed to see her.

~time skip to party~

I didn't wear anything special. Felt good to be back but I still didnt feel like getting all dressed up. Just yoga pants and a spaghetti strap with a zip up hoodie and hair in a messy bun.

"Omg Sheri, shes beautiful!" I said smiling from ear to ear. "You did good Vinny." I added teary eyed.

I held her for a while giving Sheri a break. I went up stairs and rocked her, even after she fell asleep. It really hit me that I never got the chance to hold my baby and silently cried. God I wanted a baby, I just hope Tommy wants one too.

~Tommy and Vince~

"You know shes gonna want a baby right?" Vince said to me as he plopped down beside me on the couch.

"I knew that the minute we found out about the Scott incident. And I'll gove her one. Seeing her hold Skylar makes me want her holding my baby." I replied fidgiting with the ring box in my pocket.

"You've had that ring for a while now. Shes back and has already said yes, so what you waiting for?" He said.

~Skylars nursery~

I heard a light knock on the door before Tommy creeped in. I mouthed shh because skylar was sleeping.

"Hey beautiful, ya look good holdong a baby." He whispered winking.

My arms were going numb. I needed to get up and put her in the crib. But Tommy gently took her and placed her in easily. His face lit up watching her sleep.

"I've missed you t bone." I say picking on him.

"Missed you too baby. I know you already said yes but it's only right that you have this." He replied kissing me thrn kneeling on one knee, presenting a box with a ring. It was beautiful. Not too flashy but enough to know he put thought into it.

"I know I stayed away longer than intended. But I needed time to think about some things. Plus I needed a break from everything." I said.

"Its ok, all that matters is youre back and we can start talking about the rest of our lives, and plan the wedding." He replied as we walked down stairs to show everyone the ring.

~Nikki pov~

Brooklynn was showing off her ring. It was real now. She was gonna marry Tommy. I started drinking heavier, damn why didnt I make a move that night at our first gig? I overheard her talking to Mick asking him to walk jer down the aisle since she diesnt have a dad. He agreed. Then she asked Sheri to be her maid of honor, she agreed. She then made her way over to me.

"Nice ring." I said sarcastically.

"Thanks, we need to talk." She replied.

So we went out to the balcony and I waited for her to speak.

"Nikki, I know you wrote that song about me that night at the club. And its sweet, I appriciate it. And I know you have feelings for me. And I love you too. But not the way I love Tommy." She got right to the point.

"I know that but we have so much in common, we could be good for eachother ya know, please think about it before you tie the knot." I said holding her arm pleading.

"Nik, I have and I'm marrying him. If you really love me you'll understand that. I'll always have a special place in my heart for you, you're my best friend. Please dont let this screw up the band and this family ok?" She said.

Fine I'll let her have her way "Ok Brooke if you're happy I'm happy." I replied forcing a smile.

"Thanks Nik." She said kissing my cheek. 

We went back inside and I went straight for the coke. I wanted to hate Tommy but I couldn't. Speak of the devil here he comes.

"Hey bro, its really gonna happen, shes gonna marry me." He said excited.

"Yeah congrats." Once again with the sarcasm.

"Since its official, I wanna make you my best man, what ya say bro?" He asked as I handed him the tooter for a bump.

"Of course man." I fake answered.

"Thanks bro." He replied patting my shoulder.

I'm gonna need a lot oc heroine to get through this.