Best Friend

~6 weeks later~

Nikki and I have become close. I'm close to all of them but Nikki and I have alot in common. Tommy and I found our own place. Still havent had sex yet. I'm surprised hes staying with me and not finding it elsewhere, he also keeps asking me to marry him. I finally said I love him back. We decided to start on a new album. We were having a small get together at our house. Vince finally now has a girlfriend that I like. Sherice, we now call her Sheri. Everyone was outside having a good time. Tommy pulled Nikki inside to talk.

~Nikki and Tommy~

"Dude, I've been asking her to marry me for nearly 2 months. She wont give me an answer. You gotta help me out man." He said.

"Tommy, she needs time." Nikki replied.

"I know but I fuckin love her man. I wanna marry her and I havent even fucked her yet. So that should tell you I'm serious this time." Tommy groaned.

"Alright, I'll go talk to her." Nikki said.

"Hey Brooke, cmere for a sec." Nikki called.

Brooklynn came inside with her beer.

"Hey, what you need Nik." She asked.

"Why wont you just say yes to Tommy?" He asked.

"I want to, but I dont know how. I just dont wanna be a cliche ya know." She answered.

"Well, were working on an album and we are kick ass song writers. So, you take some time (keep it a secret from t bone) come up with thr lyrics, I'll come up with the sound. We'll have us all record separately until its your turn and you can surprise him with it." He explained.

"Aww Nikki thats actually a badass idea. You're such a softie." She hugged him.

"Yeah yeah. Youre lucky youre cute." He joked hugging back.

~later that night~

Everyone had left. I just came out of the shower wrapped in a towel Tommy was laying in the bed watching tv.

"Mm you smell good baby. Cmere." He said pulling me in by my hips. And nipping my neck.

"Tommy..." I said warning.

"C'mon I'm gettin blue balls babe. Dont you trust me to see your body?" He asked.

I looked down in embarrassment. He pulled my face up with his finger under my chin.

"Baby look at me. I'm not gonna hurt you, let me show you how much I wanna be with you... forever." He said kissing me and sliding my towel off.

Fuck it theres no use fighting it anymore. I decided I did wanna marry him, so we may as well fuck right?  He slowly looked at ever inch of my body.

"You're fuckin perfect." He said stripping himself down. He was already hard. Fuck hes sexy.

He sucked and licked on my nipples. I arched my back.

"Mmmm" I moaned. I guess my carnal urges got the best of me because I pulled his hair really hard and bit his neck leaving teeth marks and a giant hickey.

"Damn girl, you want it just as bad as me huh?" He said roughly bending me over the bed and smacking my ass.

I yelped with pleasure. I arched my ass up to grind on him. He started rubbing the tip of his dick on my clit. Instantly soaking it.

"Fuck Tommy please." I begged.

"So wet for me hmmmm." He groaned. And continues to tease me.

"Come on I need you please." I whined.

"Please what baby?" He cooed.

"Fuck me Tommy!" I shouted.

He then slammed into me and we both moaned. He pulled my hair and pounded into me. It felt so good, my legs were shaking.

"Mmmm goddamn you feel so much better than I imagined. You wanna cum for me baby?" He asked breathing heavily.

"Oh god I'm almost there, harder." I said. I released all over his cock while screaming his name and moaning pornographically.

"Yeah that's it, good girl cum on daddys dick.... Fuuuuuuuck!!!!" He moaned as he released inside me.

I cralwed back on the bed still sensitive. He crawled on top of me.

"Oh I'm far from done with you." He said chuckling.

He then moved down and ducked his head between my legs and attacked my pussy with his tongue. It felt so good after still being sensitive I tried to crawl away.

"Nuh uh. Get back here." He said pulling me back by my ankles.

Needless to say hes the best ove ever had. I dont think I've ever orgasmed that much in my life.