Scotty

I told Eric I waa going outside for a smoke so Scott wouldn't spot me. He said he would let Tommy know when he came back.

I was leaned against the building taking slow drags of my cigarette trying to relax. I jeaed someone come outside.

"Brooklynn, there you are. I thought you ran away from me but youre back." Shit its him.

"Fuck off Scotty." I said pitting my cigarette out with my shoe and walking past him to go back inside.

"That's no way to talk to your baby daddy." He said grabbing my elbow and pulling me back.

"You killed the baby and nearly me too. Now like I said, fuck off." I tried to jerk away but his grip tightened.

"Well e could try again." He said pinning me to the brick wall.

"Let me go!" I shouted kneeing his groin.

It didnt have the effect I wanted. He slammed my head against the wall, I saw stars. Once I realized what was going on he was hovering over me unzipping his pants.

"HELP!!!!" I screamed.

~back inside~

"Whats taking her so long?" Cody asked. "We gotta get going." He added.

"Dont know but I have a feeling we need to check on her Scottys here." Eric replied.

"Shit lets go." Cody said following Eric out the door.

As soon as they opened the door they heard screaming. Eric's gut was right.

"Guys, get out here!" Eric yelled to the boys.

They come over to see what's going on.

"What the fuck, hey get the fuck off her!" Mick yells as they all come charging to the rescue.

Tommy was the one to get there first yanking Scott off Brooklynn. She crawled over to Mick, Cody and Eric as Vince and Nikki went to help/ get Tommy off Scott before he killed him.

Tommy was beating Scott to a pulp but thr boys managed to get him off as sirens wailed in the distance.

~time skip to hotel~

Brooklynn just wanted to lay down, she wouldnt talk. Nikki gave her some sleeping pills and she was out. He went back out to the common room (it was a pent house suite). All they guys were sitting around in awkward silence.

"Ok what the fuck was that all about?" Nikki asked as he sat down beside Eric and Cody.

"It's her ex, Scott. He's the reason she didnt wanna be here." Cody replied.

"Start from the beginning." Tommy said pacing from thr remaining adrenalin.

"Her dad left while her mom (my aunt) was pregnant with her. And aunt Debbie passed away from cancer when Brooke was 14. So she ended up in a group home because my mom didnt wanna take her in. She met Scott and they dated till she was 18, she quit school and was gonna run away with him because he knocked her up. I talked her into going to summer school and graduating and they could move in with me. Scotty didnt like that idea so he beat her and tried to kill her by stabbing her in the stomach, obviously he managed to kill the baby instead. So Cody and I got a phone call from the hospital. We went and picked her up. And you know the rest." Eric explained.

"So thats why she went bat shit on Roxy, and has been acting weird ever since New York." Vince said.

"Y'all shoulda let me kill the son of a bitch!" Tommy shouted punching a hole in the wall.

"Why so you could go to prison for life and leave her?" Mick asked.

"Should we call off the tour?" Nikki suggested.

But they all decided to let Brooklynn sleep on it before they decided. Tommy decided to go lay down with her. He needed to be near her. He crawled into bed with her. He held her tight and broke down himself. Feeling her pain, he kissed the top of her head over and over while he cried.

~the next day~

Cody and Eric left reluctantly after I assured them that I was ok. I wasnt, at all but they didnt need to know that.

"That's it, we're going home. Tour's off." Vince said.

"What?! Why?" I said growing irritated.

"Are you kidding me. Brooklynn, you cant just pretend last night didnt happen." Mick said.

"Fine, whatever. But I'm NOT sitting around feeling sorry for myself, and NONE of y'all are either." I huffed.

So we went back home. I decided to take a shower before going out with the boys. I wasnt about to give myself time to sulk over this.

While we were at the bar, Tommy kept looking at me like he felt sorry for me. Nikki was the only one partying with me.

"Look I know what its like to grow up in foster care. My dad left me too, and my mom was a whore. So I get it, people like us need thr drugs and alcohol." He said as we downed another bottle and snorted another line.

I guess this pissed Tommy off so he got shit faced too. He walked up to me and said in my ear.

"Come to the bathroom with me we need to talk." He said. So I followed.

"Ok I'm here so whats up." I asked.

He locked the door and cornered me against it.

"Baby, please don't shut me out. I cant say that I know what youre going through. But this is killing me." He said.

"I'm not shutting you out, I just can't deal with this again. The first time sucked." I replied starting to cry.

"Dont cry baby." He said, his voice cracking as he cupped my face. "I know this is probably not the best time to say this and you probably wont believe me, but I love you. Fuck we both nearly killed people over eachother. Lets get married." He said.

"Tommy, we dont even have our own place. Not saying that I dont love you, but marriage?" I said.

"We can get our own place. And we're basically gonna be together for a while were in a band together anyway. C'mon babe please. I fuckin love you." He pleaded kissing me.

"I dont know Tommy..." I replied honestly.

"Fine I'll give you time to think. I'll wait forever if I have to. I may be a rockstar but I only have eyes for one girl." He said and kissed me again.

Holy shit he just popped the question. I do love him but I dont wanna get hurt again.