Dysfunction Junction

Rehab was over. It was only 3 months. I knew Nikki wouldn't be completely done with it. But today of all days he was annihilated, my fucking wedding day. I think after this tour I'm taking a break from the band. Sheri was helping me get ready with Skylar, she looked so cute in her flower girl dress. I couldn't help but smile looking at her imagining a beautiful daughter of my own.

"Holy shit you look amazing Brooke." Sheri said. Pulling me from my thoughts.

I looked in the mirror and didnt recognize myself.

"Wow, you look like a princess aunty Brooke." Skylar said.

"Why thank you m'lady, you look like royalty too." I replied.

~the guys~

"Is this really happening? Its not a sick joke is it." Tommy asked messing with his tie.

"Life's a sick joke." Mick replied swigging his beer.

Nikki was passed out on the couch.

"Hey! Wake up asshole, I gotta wife waiting. You really gonna do this on the bedt day if my life?" Tommy shouted at Nikki.

"Wouldnt wanna embarrass you in front of Brookelynn would I? The perfect boyfriend. And the best day of your life should've been when I let you join my band. Maybe I should tell her what happened with you and Pam last month." Nikki threatened.

"Whats he talking about?" Vince and Mick said in unison.

"Nothing, he's shit faced." Tommy practically choked on his words. Before storming out.

"This should be the best day of MY lifr not his." Nikki mumbled.

"Wtf is going on here?" Vinny asked aloud.

"Nothing, like Tommy said I'm shit faced." Nikki also said before leaving thr room to Vince and Mick looking at eachother in confusion.

~after the ceremony~

"I can't believe our little girl is married." Cody sang out drunk.

"Omg get him home Eric." I laughed.

"Yeah guess I better while I can still get some. I won't be the only one on a ride tonight." Eric said winking before they hugged me goodbye.

"TMI dude." Vinny said.

We all laughed. Tommy was sitting with Mick discussing tour business. And Nikki was alone so I decided to go talk to him.

"Hey Vin I'll catch y'all later I'm gonna go talk to Sixx." I said.

"K baby doll, I'm happy for you by the way." He said kissing my cheek.

So I made my way over to Nikki and plopped down beside him still in my dress.

"Well, that was very lady like." He said sarcastically.

"Hah, shut up. You've been rude all day." I shot back.

"Yeah I know I just hate these things. Ys know, this should've been us Brooke." He said finising off the bottle of Jack.

"Sixx...." I warned.

"No, I'm serious man, Tommy's a douche bag. He doesn't deserve you. He doesn't love you, I do." He said inching closer.

"Nikki c'mon please dont do this." I said with a lump in my throat.

"Why? Because you're scared I'm right about him being a douche bag?" He asked.

"No because I'm scared I might love you back, and I JUST got married, I couldnt cheat on Tommy. He's good to me and I love him too. Why cant you accept that I chose him and not you." I asked.

"But why?" He asked.

"Because he's honest, and a bit of a goofball. And he wears his heart on his sleeve." I answered.

"Heh, honest." He laughed

"What?" I said growing irritated.

"Nothing, but when you DO find out, I'll be waiting." He said grtting up to leave.

Tommy came over as Nikki left.

"Hello Mrs Lee. What were you and Nikki talking about?" He asked planting a kiss on my lips.

"Not even sure honestly. He's officially lost his fucking mind." I said scoffing.

"Got that right, now let's go get the honeymoon started." He said lifting me up bridal style, carrying me out of thr venue with everyone cheering.