Wylde Boyz

These guys are idiots. Mick is the only one who is the most normal one out of all of us. I sometimes get rowdy with the boys. But I'm nowhere near as moronic as them.  They would always play pranks on Mick and I. It was starting to get on my nerves actually. We were in mid tour staying in a hotel I decided to lay down after the show, my head was pounding.

"Fire in the hole Brooke!!!" Nikki yelled.

I jolted up from my bed to a roman candle being launched toward me, I ducked it landed in the curtain catching fire. All the boys were laughing, even Tommy.

"Youre all fucking dead!" I screamed and charged after them.

"Oh fuck shes not kidding." Tommy realized as they all bolted away.

I caught Nikki by the back of the shirt and yanked him back against the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys!?" I yelled.

"Chill it was just a joke." Vinny said.

"A joke? It almost hit me in the fucking face!" I'd had enough. I let go of Nikki and grabbed Vince by thr collar.

"Baby we were playing." Tommy said. I shot him my death stare and he shut up.

"Your face was priceless though." Nikki said laughing.

"Oh yes Nikki it was fucking hilarious. Wanna know what else is hilarious?" I said.

"Whats that?" He asked.

"This." I said just before punching him in the dick. He dropped to the floor.

I stomped back to my room and slammed the door shut locking it this time. Tommy had the key card to get in later. Not sure I can do this tour anymore. I need a break from being around guys all the time.

~Nikki pov~

"Ugh fuuuck." Goddamn that hurt what a bitch. But shes hot when shes mad.

"Tommy, whats up with your girl, she ragging or something?" Vinny asked.

"Not sure, could be." Tommy answered.

"Maybe shes just tired of you guys being immature morons." Mick said approaching them.

"Either way below the belt was dirty." Nikki said.

"Well almost blowing her face off was uncalled for too." Mick replied. "And Idk whats up with you lately Nikki, seems like you're TRYING to piss her off." He added.

"Whatever old man, go back to bed and be boring like Brooke." Nikki said.

~next day~

The guys apologized and I agreed to go out with them tonight as long as they didnt get too ignorant. I decided to just go in my Jean shorts and black and silver zebra print fitted v neck tee. I fish tail braided my hair and just draped it over my shoulder. We get to the club and start taking shots. I was feeling good and wanted to dance but Tommy said he had to talk to Vince and Mick about something.

"Fine I'll dance with Nikki then." I said.

"Ok babe have fun. Nikki no groping." He said kinda joking.

We get out to the dancefloor hes got my hips I got his neck. We start grinding (which is innocent, we dont mean anything by it.) Then he tells me to hold in a sec while he goes up to the DJ.

He comes back and an upbeat song gomes on that sounds pretty cool.

"Its called Out Of My Head  by Theory Of A Deadman. I wrote it for an and they gave me the demo tape." He said.

"The lyrics are about a girl I see, who is it? Do I know her?" I ask.

"Nah but shes bad ass, and gorgeous. She diesnt know I'm in love with her, plus shes taken." He said.

"Well maybe she'll become single soon and you can swoop in." I replied chuckling.

He turned me around and held my waist from behind singing MGKs part in my ear.

|I can't get you outta my head.
God knows I've tried. In my whole life I've never had it this bad. I can't get you outta my head.|

And right then I knew he was talking about me. Fuck. What am I gonna do? I cant hurt him or Tommy. Nikki is my bestfriend, I do love him he is attractive but not the way I love Tommy. Maybe if he'd have made a move before Tommy did I would give it a shot. I just decided to keep dancing with him. I didnt want any drama right now.

I need some advice, maybe after the tour I need to go stay at Eric's for a few days.

~Mick pov~

Tommy had just shown us the engagement ring for Brooklynn. It was beautiful.

"Ya think she'll like it?" He asked us.

"Hell yeah." Vince replied.

They kept talking I zoned them out when I heard the song Nikki had written for another band. I remembered him showing me the lyrics. So I looked over on the dancefloor and saw him talking in her ear. I squinted to read his lips he was singing it to her. What the fuck are you doing Nikki? Brooke had an awkward look on her face. Like she was having an internal battle. I gotta put a stop to this before shit blows up. They finally came back to us. Tommy hurriedly shoved the ring box back in his pocket.

"Nikki, lets go outside for a smoke." I say standing up.

"Nah I dont need one." He replied.

"I dont have any I need one of yours, I PLEASE come outside with me." I said giving him the I know whats going on look.

So were outside smoking. "Nikki, wtf are you doing?" I ask.

"Smoking a cigarette?" He answers.

"Don't fuckin play dumb. I heard that song I recognized the lyrics and i saw you singing to Brooke. Now wtf are you doing?" I repeated.

"I cant help it Mick. I'm in love with her. I didnt realize it till she recorded the song for Tommy." He confessed.

"Well you better fall out of love real quick before this all blows up. Someone's gonna get hurt and Tommy's gonna kill you. I'll kill you for playing with Brookes feelings like that. I can tell she cares deeply for you but don't go putting feelings in her head and confusing her." I jabbed his chest before we walked back inside.