Jam Time

So here I am waiting for Tommy to pick me up. Eric and Cody actually did a good job dressing me up. Tommy called everyday leading up to this morning. He advised that I should pack an outfit. Rehersals usually include alcohol and weed for "inspiration" and if I really felt I needed to go home Eric could pick me up or they'd pay for a cab. Back to my outfit. The boys dressed me in decent clothing, an acdc t shirt with thr sleeves cut off, I wore a sports bra under it, and ripped skinny jeans. They put my hair up in a messy bun with a bandana. They let me do my own makeup. Didnt feel like wearing too much. Just concealor, mascara, and eyeliner.

×knock knock×

"Oh shit it's Tommy, how do I look guys?" Whisper yelling.

"You're fine, now go be their first groupie." Really Eric? If looks could kill.

"Hey Brookl- damn." Oh my god he's undressing me with his eyes.

"Ready to rock out drummer boy?" Keep your cool Brooke.

~time skip to apartment~

"Hey toots!" Mick, I think hes my favorite of them. I gotta hug him.

"Fuckin right AC/DC, a chick that has good taste." Nikki giving the rock sign. Guess I should hug him too.

"What a fucking doll." Vinnie the womanizer, cute but not falling for it, or the cat call buddy. But I will give you a hug.

"Alright guys, got any new songs you're workin on?" I'm ready to be the first one to hear exclusively.

"A couple. But we need our motivation." Tommy says lighting a joint and passing it to me.

"Tommy she probably cant handle it just give it here." Is that a challenge Nikki?

"Lemme show ya how its done honey." I snatch the joint from him and take a long drag and hold it in for nearly 1 minute. And I release slowly wotbout coughing.

He tries the same and nearly chokes to death, "stay golden pony boy." I say winking and everyone laughs.

~time skip to practice~

This song is fuckin awesome. Its called Live Wire. Vinnies got some vocals. I had a few shots of tequila with them. I had been jumping around and sinfing along by now since I've heard it a few times now.

"Alright doll, I need a break you take over." He says heading for the bathroom.

"Sure why the hell not. Boys lets do some acdc. Play Shoot To Thrill." I say downing another shot.

(Author's note: this will be the cover version by Halestorm. My character Brooklynn will look and sound like Lzzy Hale)

They're all smirking and Vince joined in the singing. The song is over and were all worn out.

"Holy shit!" They all say in unison.

"Youre a fucking rock goddess!" Tommy says standing and coming over to me.

"You've GOT to be part of the band." Mick says, and is he actually smiling. I get the feeling he doesnt do that often.