Ring Ring

"Brook, phones for you!" Jeez Cody is loud.

"Got it!" Bet it's Tommy. Guys he actually called me. We've been talking on the phone for about a month now.

"Hey beautiful." Still trying to smooth talk me. Starting to work but he'll never know.

"What's up drummer?" I always call him that.

"Me and the guys got an apartment. It's not the greatest but it's not far from you. You should come watch us practice some time." Sweet I'm screaming right now (in my head).

"Sure, when is best for you guys?" God could I sound more retarded?

"Guys Brooklynn gonna come watch us practice! What day?" Ugh what is it with guys and their big mouths today.

"They said asap its like a sausage fest here, we could use a hot chick for inspiration." Oh my god these guys are idiots.

"Alright I'll come over Friday, what's the address?" Really hope I dont regret this.

~time skip~

"Sooo, going to hang out with a band Friday." How do they know?

"You guys were listening?" Of course they were.

"Duh, youre my little cousin. You need to get out more. I know you were in a bad relationship but honey, its time to put yourself out there. And trust me the bar fight last month prooved 2 things. 1 you can kick ass and 2 those guys wouldnt let anything happen to you." I hate when he's right.

"Plus this Tommy seems like a gentleman, I heard him insist on picking you up instead of making you come to him. He obviously really wants to see you." Oh I know that look theyre gonna use me as a runway model.

"I know that look in your eyes you 2. Fine use me as a Barbie and dress me up. But no fucking skirts or dresses." I'm gonna regret this.

"Deal, oh 2 more days and our baby girl is going on her first date with a drummer." Seriously Cody?

"Its not a date. Just watching them practice." Duh.

"Sure. Whatever you say." Shut up Eric.